Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

A circuit breaker?

2 Likes

Big day being lined up here…

3 Likes

I see Austria are locking down the unvaccinated

617 san ospidĂŠal.

It’s going to happen here next week. Vaccine certs will be needed to access most public areas.

Listening to the radio this morning and they’re saying the countries with lowest levels of vaccinations are having an awful time of it. Putin for obvious reasons doesn’t want to push the vaccine message too hard. Happy enough for people to make up their own minds. Putin would be sound like that.

A few weeks of it and we’ll be right again. People have been carrying on like covid doesn’t exist, they need a reminder.

One sad thing about the misinformation around vaccines is that it has scared pregnant women into not taking the vaccine and now you’ve a large number of pregnant women very sick in the ICU. Anyone who did basic Biology in school knows that the vaccine doesn’t cross the placenta barrier and the vaccine is to protect the mother who is immune compromised while pregnant. Tragic stuff. I hope some of these women and their babies make it

4 Likes

Welcome aboard mate. I was telling you this the best part of a year ago when you were still looking for zero covid.

Austria has precedent with fascist dictators…

I’ve always been 100% pro-vaccine, buddy.

And vaccines are the best way to eliminating this.

We still need to eliminate it.

There is disgraceful misinformation and I think posters should flag this post.

Exactly. Really basic information that everyone should know but they’ve had their heads turned completely by anti vax misinformation nonsense on Facebook.

1 Like

We had that decision ourselves and my wife got vaccinated. Imagine losing your child because you believed a few headbangers on the internet… Heartbreaking.

5 Likes

Imagine believing a few headbangers on the internet.

For 350 euro I can sort that out.

It’ll work if it’s scanned too.

Eh this is the WHO advice on vaccines for pregnant women.

Should pregnant women be vaccinated?

WHO recommends the use of the COVID-19 vaccine in pregnant women when the benefits of vaccination to the pregnant woman outweigh the potential risks. To help pregnant women make this assessment, they should be provided with information about the risks of COVID-19 in pregnancy, the likely benefits of vaccination in the local epidemiological context, and the current limitations of safety data in pregnant women. WHO does not recommend pregnancy testing prior to vaccination. WHO does not recommend delaying pregnancy or terminating pregnancy because of vaccination.

What you and @Thomas_Brady are engaging is shameful misinformation, pregnant women should discuss with their doctors if they have certain underlying conditions that make them at risk from Covid 19 and should base their decision off that, not from false information you and others are putting forward.

There was a distinct lack of clinical trials with pregnant women in the vaccine and we do not know what repercussions it will have on the child in the long run. You’d want your head examined if you’re a pregnant women just getting the vaccine for the sake of it.

Anti-vaxxers are bedwetters.

There’s no anti-vaxxers here. What we have is a crowd of ashamed vaccine fascists who throw out terms like anti-vaxx because they do not like the fact that some people are happy for everyone to exercise their own personal decision on this without being bullied, shamed or coerced into following the same line.

Fascism and intolerance go hand in and hand and it’s easy to spot the guys who would have donned the Brown Shirt back in the day.

1 Like

You and your wife should have ignored the expert advice and paid heed to a few mentallers on the internet.

3 Likes

Are the WHO mentallers on the internet? They make no indication on whether pregnant women should get the vaccine or not, they advise consultation with their GP on their individual case before seeing if the vaccine offers any benefits.