Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Lads need a win ā€¦ a win , albeit an internet win , is still a win ā€¦

Iā€™d say thereā€™s lads on here wouldnā€™t even know how to start a chainsaw. Isnā€™t that right glas?

I believe I mentioned it mate.

1 Like

Has anyone seen places in Ireland doing temperature checks? Common across Europe, might be another layer we could introduce in hospitality in Ireland for additional safety and to keep the awkward squad out.

The All Ireland and the County are won. They can lock away as much as they like for all I care.

Temperature is not a common symptom of the Delta variant

Youā€™d plenty of completely wrong posts and lies as well mate. I suppose a wall full of a thousand stopped clocks will be right a few times a day.

12 Likes

Time to ramp up boosters before the Christmas rush

Lads need to accept quarterly vaccines will probably be the reality for next two or three years

stop shoving your agenda down our throats you fascist fanatic. Have you any data to back those claims up? huh? Do you?

2 Likes

As long as they donā€™t give fit and healthy u40s boosters then itā€™s fine. Natural immunity is probably better and longer lasting for that cohort.

No, I trust the leading TFK expert on pregnancy @Thomas_Brady

2 Likes

Science eh?

yes science, from the very same article that you are quoting there:

Great to see your mind opening up and that you accept the science.

1 Like

My mind has always been open. Iā€™m just alluding to how close minded you are to the narrative youā€™re sticking with. It wouldnā€™t be like science to come around and contradict itself with other findings based off different studies, now would it?

Iā€™m not a doctor nor a scientist. I will listen to the advice being given and make an informed opinion based on such. Luckily Iā€™m not pregnant so dont really have to do so.

1 Like

Happy to hear that pal.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the type of discourse I want to hear going forward.

Lockdown for the unvaccinated incoming

8 Likes

My mother used to do them when I was a child

Enjoy the pints lads