Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

3 of the 4 points could have been done 12 months ago.

I was in coppers on Saturday night. Only difference between then and now was I had to show a vax pass. Most people under 40 I predict will ignore restrictions. They see through the lies

Flesh that out. Which lies exactly do you refer to and in what way exactly are people seeing through them?

We are being lied to, but we are being lied to in an effort to keep things open while public health measures are reduced to the minimum. Which is exactly the way you donā€™t want to be lied to if you value public health.

Fucking covid cert for the gym :roll_eyes:

get your papers in order

2 Likes

Lad I train with is unvaccinated

1 Like

Wtf

Just to be seeing doing something so as to appease the bed wetters.

7 Likes

They always tell us in advance.

Revisit the thread where we discussed a pride parade, scantiily clad adults and children in attendance.

Iā€™ll have to increase the price.

Stick it up your hole.

Iā€™ve mastered barbering since March 2020.

Its not rocket science to be fair.

I do not remember that interaction, please just point me to where I ā€˜condonedā€™ paedophiles because I think thatā€™s a shitty thing to say completely unprovoked unless you have something.

1 Like

A mate of mine, who I regularly go to the gym with, has not gotten the COVID vaccine.

Gardai will be randomly spotting people asking to see their papers

1 Like

Donā€™t mind your papers, the non vaxxed head bangers should wear an arm band to identify themselves to the rest of the population.

2 Likes

With a star on it?

Theyā€™ve done nothing to deserve a star.

5 Likes

The unvaxed are the only people I trust. The rest of ye are weasely, soup taking cunts

3 Likes