Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

I didn’t say it was easy

Nobody said it was easy.

Do you borher much with the oul coronavirus yourself?

1 Like

Since April is quite a misleading stat though. I think most over 70s would not have been 14 days post fully vaxxed until sometime in May.

Prior to diagnosis is another one, these deaths could have occurred weeks after diagnosis.

It’s almost like they skew the information they are reporting to suit their agenda.

1 Like

Its done

Unreal.

We the Sheeple

1 Like

They’re not always out to get you mate.

Oh you can’t be at that.

Sam says no

1 Like

Woke and rubby. Sam knows what should be done

I’m hearing of lads who are suffering from long covid but never actually had covid in the first place.

A totally shocking turn of events.

11 Likes

Changes to self-isolation rules agreed for Northern Ireland Changes to self-isolation rules agreed for Northern Ireland

Is this different to here ?

Here you don’t need to test negative. Two jabs and no symptoms means no isolation

A masterstroke really, put the vaccine between paddy and the pub and hey presto.

2 Likes

Data from the US shows the risk of myocarditis (heart-related inflammation) after receiving an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) is 1 in 16,000 for boys aged 12 to 17 years.

The risk of severe Covid-19 illness for children is low, with a hospitalisation rate in Ireland for those with no underlying conditions of less than 1 in 100,000, the HSE said

Hard to justify vaxxing the kids based on that data.

5 Likes

12 ro 17 year old boys would want their heart examined to be taking an mrna vaccine

2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes