Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Incorrect. They missed every vaccine target they set from December to July. They just had servile halfwits queuing up to trial an experimental vaccine for a novel virus.

1 Like

Back into lockdown based on one tweet from some anonymous lad on Twitter? :laughing:

1 Like

Lol

Over 90% of the adult population vaccinated and for what end?

Getting a permission slip to have a pint?

1 Like

You’d miss GAA substitutes handing the little slip of paper to the referee as they came onto the pitch.

It was sort of like a declaration. “I am officially IN this game, and I’m going to cause fucking wreck.”

The tradition should be restored in pubs.

1 Like

Did you say that all the Tyrone squad were vaccinated? Some effin’ vaccine so

Not all of them but some of them definitely were. Was told it was a fully vaccinated player who was hospitalised.

Hopefully Ronan O’Neill is the player who lost a stone, he could be flying for Kerry if that’s the case.

3 Likes

Covid could be marketed to the young as a safe effective weight loss strategy …a safer route to herd immunity than taking the vaccine

1 Like

Vinny Murphy type entrance in Thurles in 2001…

1 Like

Hospitaised from the vaccine or Covid?

I’m not his physician.

Is the chap hospitalised under 40?

He has an underlying health condition.

The Tyrone panel sound like some bunch of fannies to be wiped out by a cod of a virus that doesn’t affect young people.

4 Likes

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy June 2021:

Covid has not really been much of a threat to the general young and healthy population

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy August 2021:

One of the fittest football teams in the country can’t play a match because they all got covid.

13 Likes

No. My current position is that we’ve had our preparation reduced due to restrictions meaning we haven’t trained collectively in a month. Sure we’re playing an AI sf in 10 or so days

Are you his physician?

No. It’s public knowledge.

What’s the underlying condition?

The viral load in the Tyrone team must be off the charts, combined with very poor 5km times.