Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Thatā€™s quite close really.

Yeah about 3 to 4 weeks based on the current 21 day intervals they seem to be working towards. It would be mainly Pfizer too so just the 7 days gap after to be considered fully vaccinated.

Blue Hugh not the best with figures.

Top level athletes are understandably sceptical to the upsides of vaccination.

1 Like

How are the premiership footballers getting on with the intervention? Iā€™d say the clubs are concerned about their prize assets suffering side effects? Has Marcus Rashford been wheeled out ss an ambassador?

Do vaccine fascists like @the_man_himself and @glasagusban have any comment in relation to this?

It took a coroner 3 months to rule that the lady died due to impacts of the vaccine.

44 years old, no reports of underlying health conditions and it looks like the vaccine caused her death.

But you guys insist on shaming, insulting and supporting coercion into having people get a vaccine?

Vaccine fascism is nasty and I think you guys really need to show more respect and tolerance to others.

6 Likes

Remember the huge back and forth you had with @the_man_himself who ridiculed you for saying he or no one could possibly know the long term side effects. Itā€™ll be comforting for him to see here one of the short term side effects is death.

1 Like

Why would it be comforting? Itā€™s nothing to do with what the conversation was about

Itā€™ll be 120% of the population by October down to children 6 months old.

That Gavan Reilly cunt is everything thats wrong with journalism these days.

Nphet and this FFG government can fuck off with their bullshit restrictions.

5 Likes

Enjoy eating and pinting outside as winter closes in pal

Iā€™ve being eating and drinking indoors since the papers were brought in kid.

No fear of me.

Sure you were chap

I was blessed to be at the Munster final, All Ireland Semi-Final and All Ireland final last weekend.

In fairness to Tony - he only mentioned bringing in the vaxx pass after that. :rofl:

Probably an oversight to be fair.

If I were you @myboyblue , id be looking at when is my vaccine passport expiring.

2 Likes

They wouldnā€™t do that hereā€¦

@glasagusban , thoughts pal?

1 Like

When I saw the Lisa Shaw story yesterday my first thought was that some lads on TFK will be delighted with that

Your first thought wasnā€™t compassion and sorrow? Are you a sociopath?

2 Likes

It was exactly what the conversation was about.

Itā€™s interesting to see you ignoring the story though when asked for comment given your dogmatic views that fit and healthy people should have a vaccine imposed on them for a virus that data shows is of minimal threat.

I would rarely feel sorrow at the death of somebody I donā€™t know, youā€™d never have a moments happiness.

1 Like

Itā€™s obviously incredibly rare whatever happened to that poor woman.

That said, I really think mandating vaccines for everyone after this needs to be shelved.