Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

It looks like Russia invaded Ukraine, then it looks like they withdrew, then it looks like they invaded again. Tony and Vladimir are just messing with your head

Theyā€™ll be back at Christmas you dim bollocks

Well then someone else on the internet will be #provedwrong.

Nobody will admit to being wrong on the INTERNET so itā€™s all equal.

Tony can get back to dragging women to court and overseeing our excellent health service

3 Likes

@glenshane and @gaillimhmick are the only posters I can think of who are the latter. Strangely, they are also the former.

This is good, right? This is what we should want? At least thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been picking up from several posters here.

I donā€™t trust any of those figures entirely. I do have more trust in the statistics on all cause mortality, however, and the death rate in India is lower now than it was 10 years ago.

Ah you were proved wrong yourself in fairness. At least you put your neck on the line though.

Believe whatever you want. I have never predicted ā€œbodies piling up high in Breffni Parkā€. I have continually promoted vaccination but continually warned that we were not done with Covid. And we werenā€™t. And arenā€™t. And I would venture that are far away from being done with it.

Nphet disbanded after a difficult 3rd album but will be back for a reunion tour.

bill murray GIF

2 Likes

Never hear anyone talking about covid 19 anymore. Was in a pub last weekend, packed to the door. Things nearly back to normal.

1 Like

We did it guys.
We survived Nphet

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure they would rather have kept NPHET on standby for another 6 months, but Iā€™d say they are sick to their teeth of the leaks and pronouncements. The only way to stop it was to disband them.

Its officially over now. Where John Bull lead, Ireland followed and finally saw sense.

Tyrone and Mayo managed to get to the All Ireland football final

:thinking:

The killer disease didnā€™t do the Tyrone lads any harm anyway.

1 Like

A great victory for natural immunity.

4 Likes