Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has been justified.

1 Like

We should all be getting a bit of Covid really, bar the fatties.

1 Like

Tyrone have ended Covid.

Vaccinated Free Staters cramping up and the men with the antibodies getting stronger in extra time. A massive vindication for @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

3 Likes

Every club in the country will be trying to get covid now

4 Likes

Pubs in Dublin are the places to be for that.

They’ll be bus loads arriving on the Talbot Street, Dorset Street and Camden Street in 2 weeks time.

if you are vaccinated, you should be trying to get covid, you’ll have savage protection then

1 Like

The numbers from Israel show that the vaccine reduces infection rates for the under 65s but offers absolutely eff all benefit otherwise.
It’s a gamechanger for the elderly though, as far as covid goes at least

1 Like

The vaccine is effectively the same benefit for u65s as David Coldrick would be for Kerry if they had a poor free taker.

Been saying it for months. They should also ban hot lips from twitter.

a virus so deadly to young people that a covid ravaged Tyrone manged to reach an All Ireland final

People should never underestimate the human immune system.

We are around long enough in fairness.

Caleb Wallace is dead. Another martyr to stupidity.

Fuck you @Cheasty

2 Likes

I hope that photo was taken before 11:30pm🤣

1 Like

12.08 fuck you @Cheasty

1 Like

You should be banned from pubs. Coors Light, deary, deary, deary me. Have you no respect for yourself at all.

2 Likes

Coors light :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

18 months of screaming about getting back to pubs to ‘enjoy’ yourself… And all for Corrs light … What a fucking steamer.

7 Likes

Some lads have no shame.Coors light fuckin he’ll.Had they no babysham

2 Likes

Time for a rebrand I’d say …