Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

I think 4 have died in the last month

No 5km time disclosed. In the at risk age of 40 where he would have to have quickened his 5km time by a few minutes overnight.

Mike, you’ve got to get onto r\HermanCainAward , you’d lose 24 hours on it.

I’m on my hollies.at mo. Will defo look it up when I return to work.

3 Likes

Anti masker and also

"Jessica Wallace told the newspaper her husband began experiencing Covid symptoms on 26 July but refused to get tested or go to the hospital. He instead took high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine used for livestock that officials have urged people not to take for Covid-19."

I kind of understand the reluctance to put a, as they see it, “untested” vaccine into yourself. But the same lads eating invermectin like smarties :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

He died doing what he loved - being a wanker

1 Like

I’m finished with TFK, it’s all HermanCainAward for me now.

1 Like

We have the highest vaccine uptake

1 Like

What’s the issue? Doesn’t make much sense.

We have a heap of cases for a country with so many people vaccinated, and stricter restrictions than a lot of other places.

And more restrictions.

Philip Nolan attributed this to our mobile working population traversing Europe.

Bringing COVID back from countries that have much less COVID

1 Like

Are you not even remotely curious? You’ve read a few tweets about horse wormers and a vague anecdote about an allergic reaction to one of the safest and most widely used medicines on the planet. Here’s a sensible discussion, give it 10 minutes and try telling me these two people are frauds

2 Likes

They will never give it up now

1 Like

You stupid bastards did what you were told without any questioning.

1 Like

Whats worse is many people will do the same again with the boosters.

Will there be a divide between double and triple jabbed in 6 months time?

I see that fucking bastard Luke O’Neill then wants to mask primary school children.

He is some cunt in fairness.

3 Likes

Some sick bastards have really found their stride during this pandemic

1 Like

Masks on under 12s is wrong imo. We could do it for a month but the reality is that the vaccine studies on kids won’t be completed for months and there are no guarantees there. The idea that adults can go back to their normal lives whilst children must mask up and distance is wrong, particularly given their risk profile. The fact that many pushing it are all about overall transmission says a lot, it’s yet more older adults looking for younger people to protect them.

5 Likes