Cost of building

Thereā€™s a house on the right going into Kildimo from the beer garden side that got it done a couple of years ago. Looks a lovely job there.

1 Like

Now the whole board knows where he lives

1 Like

Itā€™s a fine job alright.I didnā€™t do that one.:grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™d say the wife does the books for you.

If you had a 200m2 driveway to do, which would be modest enough youā€™d be charging 10,000.
Concrete (20m3) would cost you 1700 and youā€™re paying 3 lads 200 a day (2 days) so add 1200. Thatā€™s 7k profit before fixed costs are taken in. Three lads would have two loads of concrete done in two days no bother Iā€™d imagine.

No wonder youā€™re the richest man in Kildomo, you cunt.

4 Likes

Safer with 4.

2 Likes

5 of us laid around 22 loads in 2 days. Epic stuff Iā€™ll admit.

Iā€™m looking to get my hands on 5 or 6 decent length reclaimed railway sleepers.
Is there anywhere around that would deliver them at the moment? Thereā€™s a place in Bloodmill road but they wonā€™t deliver out to the sticks.

Car trailer & collect

Not an essential service, so no.

Thatā€™s the only one I know of.Surely somewhere in rathkeale has sleepers

The CIA?

Its essential to my mental health that I get this job complete

Grand, all I need is a big trailer and a car with a hitch and Iā€™m sorted.

2 Likes

Is it Singlands who have those? I see McMahons back doing deliveries, have you rang them?

Downes Fuels do them as well & they will deliver surely.

I was just going to say it, McMahons delivered a load of sleepers to my neighbour the other day @TreatyStones if you want to come in and rob them

3 Likes

Singland and Downes are the same crowd, they are on Bloodmill Road and are only doing city deliverys.
They are a tenner a pop dearer in McMahons.

Do the Stores in Duagh have stock, theyā€™d deliver to you.

McMahons will deliver for Ā£20

Would they collect the ones from Downses that are a tenner cheaper and deliver them to me?

For the money you think you are saving you could pay a courier to collect them.