3 Likes

Your children living 100s of miles away when they grow up

Your children being in the cell next to you

12 Likes

Your children playing gga

Oooffft

2 Likes

Limited gene pool

When our country friends joined us townies in secondary school there was a test to split us into 4 classes based on intelligence. There were about 30 in each class. I was surprised at how many country folk made it into the top class. He was very bright but his hygiene was atrocious.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The same room also ends up storing mucksavage lads “up fer de nite” from back home and dressed head to toe in Dunnes’ finesht, plus any drunken munters and/or traffic cones they acquire on their adventures. Eventually the room ends up looking like a level out of Duke Nukem.

2 Likes

Is that a positive or a negative for the average tfk poster?

1 Like

No basement either.

Very unconventional attempt to resurrect the MBB has a basement shtick and weird attempt to try and shoehorn it in here.

CC @Fagan_ODowd

Do many Irish houses have basements or this just a TFK thing?

1 Like

@Perez2017 I hope you’ll thank each of us personally for getting to the heart of your issue.

4 Likes

Having the exact same house as all your neighbours #townies

A lot of insecurity on display here from the rural types, the country life wouldn’t be for me.

I wish, I might buy a couch in a month or two.

1 Like

A townie cunt like you wouldn’t last pissing time in the countryside.

Ya mate, that’s the point I was making, I couldn’t hack the misery, look if lads want to settle a field away from where they were reared and think they’ve been blessed then that’s well and good, but it’s really not for me.

10 Likes