COTY 2018 Grand Final

And it has you driven demented hasnā€™t it, it has really irked You?

Huh? Iā€™m just happy to see his little face again

Some fellas take this very seriously :smile:

Connors will see this as a badge of honour, it will confirm his sense of victimhood and give him a status he doesnā€™t deserve.

A tweet incoming from Mr Connors surely when he gets wind of the results. A big step for the forum in voting an anti-rubby man into this position on the eve of the Ā®WC.

Heā€™a Pro Rubby now.

Do you think actors should only play characters they agree with?

3 Likes

no, but youd think that theyd stay well clear of stereotypes they say that their people are being portrayed as.

I havenā€™t time to read all the posts on this topic at the moment.

Itā€™s not for me to say who is and isnā€™t a cunt obviously.

But I pay money to host this site and I will not allow it to be a place where generalized comments about travellers are allowed to be seen as the norm around here. Maybe weā€™ve tolerated too much in the past. Because free speech is one thing, morons repeating the same racist bile ad nauseum is not something I endorse or will support.

The internet is a big place. If you want to make a case for travellers being some sort of underclass go do it somewhere else.

18 Likes

Would you really? Does this also apply to black people? Fucking idiot.

2 Likes

oh dear fucking god. go and lie down for a while you fucking tool.

1 Like

Good to readā€¦ I just gave up reacting to it, but itā€™s beyond tedious at this stage. The same repetitive stale ā€˜banterā€™ā€¦ Of course, itā€™s not exclusive to travellers around here.

3 Likes

Wholly agree, but youā€™re shutting the door after the horse has bolted.

3 Likes

As is the norm in the current environment democracy is driving the usual suspects absolutely demented.
I dont know why yerman @Rocko doesnt just roll out the clergy here.

Ooooft

My sympathies to Mrs Cash, it really should have been her year youā€™d have felt. But the wind blows the way the wind blows.

1 Like

The swing vote coming for mcgregor, @Watchyourtoes you can turn this.

Scenes!

Time to roll out the aliases and get Mcgregor over the line here lads

5 Likes

Has @Papal_Nuncio given the orders yet?

@Spidey, change your vote.