COTY 2018 Grand Final

Would you really? Does this also apply to black people? Fucking idiot.

2 Likes

oh dear fucking god. go and lie down for a while you fucking tool.

1 Like

Good to read… I just gave up reacting to it, but it’s beyond tedious at this stage. The same repetitive stale ‘banter’… Of course, it’s not exclusive to travellers around here.

3 Likes

Wholly agree, but you’re shutting the door after the horse has bolted.

3 Likes

As is the norm in the current environment democracy is driving the usual suspects absolutely demented.
I dont know why yerman @Rocko doesnt just roll out the clergy here.

Ooooft

My sympathies to Mrs Cash, it really should have been her year you’d have felt. But the wind blows the way the wind blows.

1 Like

The swing vote coming for mcgregor, @Watchyourtoes you can turn this.

Scenes!

Time to roll out the aliases and get Mcgregor over the line here lads

5 Likes

Has @Papal_Nuncio given the orders yet?

@Spidey, change your vote.

Seems to be a fairly rigid urban/rural divide on opinions on travellers here. Could go into a lot of debate why that is. This is a private forum so your choice but theres huge issues based on statistics, not off the cuff generalizations, on travellers life expectancy, incarceration rates, employment and education rates etc. Virtue signalling by calling people nazis who state this doesn’t actually achieve much.

One of very few actual cunts in this weak field. Delighted to have been in at the ground level here

2 Likes

Unfortunately that’s not the level of dialogue that I’ve seen on here. It’s more " all [insert generic slur here] are thieving scum." It doesn’t add much to the debate unfortunately.

3 Likes

This is the comeback that mcgregor could only have dreamt of.
I’m reminded of the bank of England, in the days leading up to tge Scottish independence vote announced that Scotland wouldn’t be allowed to use sterling.

The poll is like Sesame Street above there full of colored letters, R is for rigged as in this entire poll has been fixed. Disappointed for @Fagan_ODowd for all his hard work to be pissed on!

well said

id like to echo these comments

Christ, poor @Rocko must have a shotgun pointed at him in the back of Range rover in some Wexford backwater.

A real classic COTY poll here. Well done all.