Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

I should see you there on the Saturday. I take it Rintintin and the Runt will be with you?

What time does it kick off it?

11.30 Iā€™d say, Iā€™ll bring runt if heā€™s available, not sure about rttā€™s work schedule.

Yeah, Glin looks savage altogether, but I wont make itā€¦ will be making my seasonal bow in Cashel or the Regional the following weekend.

The cup draw looks very top heavy, and Mafi should have it relatively easy. Trial stakes will be good as well, more of these Razor Ashmore ex Tango Time pups outā€¦ 64 dog stake will take some winning this time of the year.

Few decent sorts headed for New Ross as well, Stiff Test -v- Wallace Flyer buckle will be a good start.

Check your pms HangBlaaā€¦

My attendance is very much dependent on how this junior hurling fiasco plays outā€¦

Whatā€™s left to be decided?

Apparently the other team may not be turning up :lol:

A walkover so? Should leave plenty timed to go coursing. Did they take the cup home with em?

They did. Thereā€™s a long way to go yet before it gets to Saturday.
Check out todays examiner if you can. Big piece on it apparently.

must pick it up

I heard a good one today regarding hi-jinks at the Liscannor meeting last weekend, surprised it hasnā€™t been mentioned yetā€¦

Spit it outā€¦

Was Dixie above Dunph?

Apparently some auld fella who had had too many jars on him laid down on the coursing patch half way down the field before coursing was to commence. The coursing was delayed an hour as no-one could remove him and they had to bring down the parish priest to coax him away. :lol:

Brilliant :clap:

Sad to hear of the passing of two patriarchs of the greatest coursing prefixes in the country, namely Paddy Byrne of the Catunda prefix and John Codd of the Cushie prefix. Hopefully these great prefixes will still carry on long into the future.

May they rest in peace.

Here he is being led off by the priest! :lol:

http://s4.postimage.org/KqElJ-ee2c4dce.jpg

Ashamed to say I didnā€™t know about John Codd. The man was a pure legend and hopefully the family will keep everything going to honour what he started. RIP.

He looks the part alright! :lol: Was he a protester or just demented drunk?