Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

Apparently the coursing clubs of Ireland don’t share your views as he is being welcomed with open arms into clubs around the country. Funny how someone who tried to destroy coursing would be allowed to carry on regardless…

I hope the cunt rings me with an entry, I really do…

:smiley:

Great fare in Gin this morning despite the conditions, Kyle Ranger showed no ill effects from the injury he got in the Derby SF in Clonmel to breeze through 2 rounds today, he should come through in the top half tomorrow afternoon, after Aghadown Martin sustained a serious injury and Mucky Eamon got a lot of work in his second round buckle.

The bottom half looks to be more open and is between Killimor Matey, Caesar Music & Derby Pines. The Irish Cup winner progressed by very narrow margins in both his courses this morning and he will have to improve to progress against Caesar Music in the morning, Killimor Matey should be waiting in the Semi for the winner of these and to me he looked the most impressive in the bottom half.

I take Kyle Ranger to face Killimor Matey in tomorrow afternoon’s final, with Kyle prevailing due to his ‘easier’ route in the top half.

There’s a few nice moving dogs left in the DTS, with Hopes & Fears (ex Chubbys Accord) the hot fav.

Were there hot whiskeys on hand?

No unfortunately, although they would have been very welcome. Dinny Gould was asking for you though.

Fuck him

:clap: That’s it Dunph, the only answer for a pig is a grunt.

:lol:

There was a member or 2 of the crew that stayed with ye in Clonmel in attendance today aswell.

His Paudiness?

His brother, and one of the female house guests.

Ah yes, I guess you’re not talking about the Thai nurse? I must upload that video before I lose my phone again. :lol:

I thought she was a doctor, no?

You must have had your ears cocked that day, you’re right actually, a doctor is what she is.

Correct

We were actually discussing the oriental lady today during proceedings, our collective recollection was a bit hazy to say the least… :unsure:

Caesar Music ended up winning the cup, beating Kyle ranger in the final, Kyle went unsighted but was well led at the time.

We saw 2 above average pups win the trial stakes, with hopes and dreams looking especially good, with nothing coming closer than 3 lengths to him.

HB will be especially pleased to see the winner of the local stake, Go Home Hare, who looked impressive and ran with great credit, he will likely rattle a trial stake before the year is out.

Yes, was delighted to hear of Go Home Hare’s exploits in Glin, the first winner on the field that I have bred. Hopefully many more to come though as I bred ITELLYOUMIKEY to CastlePines this year, and have 8 pups.

Loughrea this weekend. Houdini is in good form and should rattle a tricky Connaught Cup. Gortglas Harry gets first outing, plenty of turns and experience required.

So far its been a good season. We have seen some super cups, and hopefuly it continues in same vein.

Bad weekend, pup went unsighted, never saw a thing, prob should have been BTS.

Flew up in cup on Sat, led 1 out of training wire won by 10. Got short slip sunday, turn just outside traing wire, beaten a diminishing length. Got 11 turns, took most of them, and dog is broke up…

Thats coursing!

One in OTS in Thurles this week… Hopeful.

Not long to go now lads, have ye booked accomodation yet?

Big crowds in Abbeyfeale today.