Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

twas busy alright I’m only in the door from it. I’d be surprised if the derby winner was on view.

A mate of mine is disconsolate after running-up in the Oaks in Wexford yesterday with his ludicrously named Chateau Bow Wow. Clock ticking for a ticket now.

When is it starting SS, there is a dog going from Ennistymon that might be worth watching from my VERY limited experience with dogs

Booked my accomodation for Clonmel earlier today - Sunday night for the callover, and of course Monday and Tuesday night.

Oh yes sir.

:clap: See you at the callover mate. Will you be wearing the tweed jacket and custard-coloured cords like last year?

Are you in the same spot as last year?

Yes.

Yes.

I hope there will be no repeat of last year’s shameful scenes of violence and affray on the streets of Clonmel.

I’m sickened to be missing Clonmel this year after the honours I received last year. A Hall of Fame induction and the title of TFKCSC Junior Vice President.
I think I may just look for a sick note for a few days and head over with SMARK.

You can be confident there won’t be. Some of the protagonists were told to never return to Clonmel again, though they were just the fall guys for Rintintin, who was of course the mastermind.

Dunph seeing as Shannonsider is being ignorant and not answering my stupid question I will ask you when Clonmel is starting and pass on my ‘‘tip’’ to you

Starts January 30th, a Monday, and it runs for three days. Pass on your tip please.

you’re a gentleman and a scholar
sending pm

A couple of the offenders were sent straight to Austrailia with all the other convicts.

Aftertiming must be some dog, according to the ante post lists on Boylesports.com he’s going for both the Oaks and the Derby this year.

Arise Sir Mark would be a noble winner of the Derby. :smiley:

That’s Barney Curley’s dog!

Surprised he didn’t call him ‘Betfraud’ :smiley:

Has Noreen anything qualified this year, MAD?

Will anyone be doing a preview of the Derby this year?

I was going through the field last night, some interesting dogs in there. Is Ian Reilly training the Brendan Keogh dogs again?

I’ll have a stab at it once the final qualifiers are in the hat. Reilly is supposed to have the Offshore & Wise dogs alright. Does he have any track stuff on the go?

I don’t think Noreen has anything through yet, although I see something carrying her colours in Ballymena this weekend.

He is exceptionally quiet on the track front from what I’ve seen lately, though I did see him with a dog in Mecca in December.

When I was going through the Derby contenders last night I noticed that Noreen now seems to be a joint owner of Belated Birthday if the igb website is to be believed. Would that normally be more reliable than the greyhounddata? I’m too tight to subscribe to the ICC website though it would help greatly in my analysis.