Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

:lol: Same as that, the dodgy log ins havenā€™t been as easy to come across this year either.

igb.ie would be the most up to date wrt ownerships & namings etc, greyhound data is effectively the same as wikipedia, anyone can update it. Not sure if Noreen was a part owner before he qualified, I must check my sources.

I presume MAD, Rintintin, the Runt et al will be at the callover like SS** and myself? Hangblaa has gone very quietā€¦

Iā€™m hoping to make the callover alright, where did you get accomodation for a finish? Are you staying down all 3 nights?

Yes 3 nights in the same place as last year, a B&B within a stones throw of the Minella. Unlike previous year, i wonā€™t be with Tournafulla Man or 2RE, but instead Dolph Lundgren. Where are you staying this year?

Iā€™ve nothing organised yet, need to find out final numbers this week. Iā€™d imagine it should be fairly easy to get somewhere?

Itā€™s usually not a problem isnā€™t it? I booked mine last week and the woman seemed delighted, she certainly wasnā€™t holding onto rooms anticipating someone would call. ā‚¬35 per person per night bed & breakfast, canā€™t be bad. I got some sobering news when i met the Runt over Christmas and he said he is unlikely to make it. :frowning:

The Runt has gone fierce quare lately.

That he is. This new septic tank charge has thrown him off kilter altogether.

I hear the Runt is saving his money for another diamond. The last 2 werenā€™t big enough so third time lucky for the chap.

I wonā€™t be there but my name is in the hat for the draw as normal.

Three weeks from now Iā€™ll be sipping pints in the ballroom of the Minella with old stocks like The Dunph and MAD. :clap: Will Hang Blaa ever come out of the shadows and actually make himself known to the inner sanctum of TFKCSC?

:

:pint:

Sure we know who HB isā€¦

Is there Sky dogs on Clonmel week this year?

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER, post: 509557ā€]Three weeks from now Iā€™ll be sipping pints in the ballroom of the Minella with old stocks like The Dunph and MAD. Will Hang Blaa ever come out of the shadows and actually make himself known to the inner sanctum of TFKCSC?

:[/quote]

With no runner this year I booked in for the week.

Cant fooking wait.

Folks, just going through the last couple of pages of posts.

Rielly has Offshore, Wise Call and a middling bitch, now Offshore is a machine, as I saw with my own eyes not too long ago.

Outer Circle is no daw either very pacey, and a bitch to stay the right side of, uptown angel, she has fierce gears.

Also, Solid Monk is a wrong price, his best line of form is Dustys Bluboy (ju) whose clocks are a bit off TS winners from last w/e.

First of the trials in Powerstown this morning, Classics Club Draw tonight, Draw Sunday, rumours all weekā€¦

ā€¦the greatest show on earth.

I should find out today whether or not Iā€™ll be able to make any of it.
Best case scenario is Tuesday evening & Wednesday, but even that is looking very dodgy at the moment.

And thatā€™s no clonmel for me :mad:

[quote=ā€œThe Runt, post: 509564ā€]

And thatā€™s no clonmel for me [/quote]

Thatā€™s your karma for slagging me for not turning up last year

Draws madeā€¦

Whitestone -v- Caeser in Champā€¦ Looks like final, but will fields unleash Ranger!

Derby has thrown up Uptown AbĆŗ -v- Solid Monkā€¦ Boom.

Cant fookin wait!

This time next week iā€™ll be drinking in the Minella with old stocks like SS**, MAD and Rintintin, god willing.