Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

I just cant wait to hear Sam McConkey or Tomas Ryan on the airwaves again.

RTE could do with pushing it to get the government advertising revenue. With Autumn coming I hope Claire Byrne reminds me how to put on a jacket to sit outside.

I’d say screen time could be the issue myself if i was having a bet

1 Like

Tubs will be seething

Will yous take your boosters fellas?

The Matt Le Tissiers of the forum appear to have found a new crackpot to soothe their fantasies.

1 Like

Hopefully Orla, and the rest of them, still have their masks and are up to date with their vaccines

The fruit loop squad on this forum are some yokes. Their new hero is an unvaccinated grifter who got myocarditis from Covid but claims he got it through “vaccine shedding” (ie. sharing the same air) from vaccinated people. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’d sooner take advice on engineering for building suspension bridges from Mr. Blobby than you would the rantings of this Simon Goddek nutcase.

Another of the (grifting) deranged.

Simon Goddek meets the TFK awkward squad.

1 Like

This fella is actually the best yet :joy:

Hard to make up these creatures. And yet they find a slavish audience.

I like how he takes vocabulary associated with covid and applies it to vaccines, sounds sciencey.

Followed by Ewan McKenna. Says it all really

It will not come as a surprise that “Doctor” Goddek is not a medical doctor. His supposed area of “expertise” is in the growth of underwater plants.

I await the pronouncements of Dr. Octagon, Dr. Oetker and Dr. Devious.

Bill Gates is a great advocate of vaccine shedding. He’s killed lots of African children that way…pushing vaccines that aren’t deemed safe enough for white people.

2 Likes

Not unlike the last time, the lads here will concern themselves far more with this than the real world will.

Some set up for Nessa

2 Likes

I hate to bring myself into it but this fella literally takes the biscuit, vaccine shedding :grinning: