Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

Ah well you must be a putin supporter with an attitude like that.

Will the 9e meal be inflation adjusted this time around?

1 Like

I thought Robert Malone was supposed to have invented MRNA, now it’s apparently somebody else.

It’ll be some other crackpot next week, no doubt.

Great shout on Dr Octagon. That was a great record.

Just make it 18 euro- cut infection rates by half

2 Likes

You would be the best person here to identify one of those.

Maybe it was Luigi Malone?

So the vaccine is contagious??

Jesus this is mad shit :grinning:

Just get your booster regularly and you have nothing to worry about.

Agreed. I have an extremely consistent record over the years of correctly pointing out that people are crackpots.

You and the likes of @Tierneevin1979 have an extremely consistent record of believing the crackpots.

I see this Luigi Warren character has #DeSantis2024 plastered all over his Twitter.

Thanks for the doing the work of automatically exposing yourself as a crackpot, Luigi.

In the era of satire - when satire could still exist - the headbangers here are what you would have created as satire.

Now they’re actually real. They’re there with their glazed eyes, hyptonised expressions, goggle eyed at the rantings of shysters out to con people like them out of $$$$$$$$ and unironically and relentlessly repeating their brain rotting claptrap on their “FULL SHOUT” keyboard setting.

Claire is on her 14 week summer holidays. Will need around 5 weeks to settle back in. But then she has the mid-mid term break before the Halloween break that finishes just before her Christmas break. In a nutshell, Claire is busy.

No-one here said this particular ‘vaccine’ was capable of shedding, but you scoffed at the very idea of vaccine shedding…a bad hill to die on

I was laughing at that doctor fella, he said he has myocarditis as a result of being around vaccinated people, is that correct?

Luigi Warren has underaraduate degrees in computer science and Biology, a PhD in Biology from CIT, and did his post doc work at Harvard Medical School where he pioneered mRNA reprogramming which led to his vaccine development work with Rossi at Moderna. He is widely piublished and highly respected in the scientific and medical community.

Could the assorted morons responding list their academic and professional experience in the revelvant fields?

You’d think lads would have the good sense to keep their feet out of their mouths.

1 Like

What do you find ridiculous- the notion of vaccine shedding or the notion of the vaccine causing myocarditis?

here we go again…

I laugh at your expert
your expert is a crackpot
that’s not a scientific report, this is a scientific report

And you’re ALL fucking idiots… all of you

1 Like

Jesus, I’d have thought it was obvious, I wasn’t being cute :grinning:

I find it hilarious that he claims to have developed myocarditis from being in the presence of vaccinated people,
Try to stick to debating that particular point when you reply because that’s all I have an issue with, strikes me as being very very unlikely

Get your vaccine if ya want. Wear a mask if ya want.

Drive on

1 Like

Health budgets being cut to shreds all over the world and a few mischievous rascals blame the vaccine/legacy restriction issues knowing full well the mentallers are already frothing with seeth. Too easy.