Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

The split season has fucked us.

1 Like

Nothing funnier than sneering at immuno-compromised people who are worried about a new variant of a virus that brought the world to a near standstill.

It’s so masculine to do that.

In fairness covid was having a gay old time in Europe for six months before anyone realised.

Im sorry to hear that. Hope he is okay. I had it last week and it was pretty bad

2 Likes

My father informed me, over the kitchen table last night, that he’s 99% sure he has it. The sister has it and called over a few days ago.

And it’s 08:16 now and he’s not up so he probably does.

2 Likes

Are people genuinely still testing themselves?

Mate we still get 5 days off if we have it. Positive tests are changing hands for big money

Ah thats different, shur thats just capitalism.

I’ve the sisters one in the arse pocket for my long week of nights in a few weeks

3 Likes

Think About It GIF by Identity

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1688953973493915648/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1688953973493915648&currentTweetUser=libsoftiktok

Some good practical measures here if someone feels they cant see Barbie in a crowded movie theatre.

That lady clearly takes her health very seriously :clap::clap:

3 Likes

It’ll take 20 employees to shovel nachos into her

2 Likes

I’d wager there’s a damn good chance my eyesight is screwed forever because of Covid.

Orla is back

Tony Holohan’s book out next month.

Eilish O’Regan will be looking for the schools to stay closed

Get a fuckin life Orla you ghoul

A bit of hype is also needed in advance of the Winter vaccine gravy train launching next month.

I just cant wait to hear Sam McConkey or Tomas Ryan on the airwaves again.

RTE could do with pushing it to get the government advertising revenue. With Autumn coming I hope Claire Byrne reminds me how to put on a jacket to sit outside.

I’d say screen time could be the issue myself if i was having a bet

1 Like