Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

They are bored of Ukraine, they are going after Robert Kennedy now

1 Like

They couldn’t get joe last time. Hes a stronger boss in the game now

You are dumb and egotistical. Enough said. And you have the typical submerged anger issues of a lad who has to kiss arse and plump cushions for a living.

You are obsessed with me because I am the opposite of dumb. I do not fit into your narrow little boxes. Which is hilarious.

Pavlov experimented with dogs, in fact. Sort of like Jordan Peterson does with the likes of ye. And hey, JP is rich, which must mean everything to you.

The theory that viruses lessen in virulence over time is a 19th century concept that was discredited in the early 20th century. The process of mutation is entirely random and just as likely to result in a more virulent as less virulent variant. One of the greatest fears in virology is a return of an H1N1 variant similar to the Spanish flu that could wipe out humanity.

We got lucky with Omicron but Covid was never much of a danger to children, young adults and healthy older adults. Hospitalizations and deaths were almost exclusively older unhealthy people such as obese Americans.

5 Likes

Is that instructions to your undertaker?

I’ll ring your bell again some time in the future. I’ll have to buy a stop watch to time you next time. Until then lay off the pavlova and you might fit in a narrower box.

Thank God Pfizer made a few bob out of it anyway.

4 Likes

Different dynamic this time, they can’t silence people like Robert Kennedy no matter how much they try

1 Like

They’ll need the money to try and shut up the likes of Joe Rogan

1 Like

"There’s just never been a time in history when the good guys were the people who were censoring stuff. They’re always the bad guys.”

1 Like

Yawn.

Covid was never much of a danger to children, young adults and healthy older adults. Hospitalizations and deaths were almost exclusively older unhealthy people such as obese Americans.

The same specious guff, three years on… As I, a mere layman, discerned at the time, the core issue, beyond ethical considerations, centred on case numbers paralysing society. Making this observation is akin to stating ‘two plus two equals four’. No amount of guff about Sweden or wherever will alter this fact of recent history.

As I also noted at the time, simply via commonsense, the vast majority of the Irish and the British publics would not have tolerated non lockdown. Society would simply have ground to a halt, leading to chaos. There is no other coherent and sensible retrospective inference from the subsequent 96% vaccine uptake among people aged 18 and upwards. None whatsoever.

The great thing about being the opposite of dumb is that you can think about causal relays both in the abstract and in the concrete. The dumb, the right wing ideologues and the fruit loopers meanwhile feel the need to keep putting their hand in the fire, every time. Here is why most right wingers – as opposed to conservatives – are so desperately childish.

Besides, the legal implications of not locking down – subsequent court cases over people being compelled to work travel, people getting sick, people passing on the virus to the vulnerable, people dying, and so forth – were obvious to anyone even a quarter sensible. All GBD type puerilities hinged on the height of stupidity: ‘Do nothing and carry on as normal.’ All the guff about Sweden was merely a smokescreen around this puerility, this inanity. Was never going to happen and did not happen.

Now, you are not exactly dumb. But you were wrong – completely wrong. Get over it. As I recall, you said something like ‘We are done with Covid’ in the summer of 2020. How wrong can someone be. Well, that wrong, I guess.

We all make mistakes. I thought Kilkenny would win the 2010 AIF. I was wrong – trivially wrong. But I am not trying to argue, 13 years later, Kilkenny somehow actually did win the 2010 AIF.

3 Likes

I love the way everyone can see you humiliating yourself: Most amusing. ‘Dr O’Pavlov mentions boxes… Dr O’Pavlov mentions stopwatches… Hmmm… I’ll mention boxes! I’ll mention stopwatches! Fuck Dr O’Pavlov!’

You can buy grinds. But you cannot buy smartness, a reality that makes you deeply angry, whatever the rictus bravado.

Enjoy kissing those arses, plumping those cushions on helicopters. According to yourself, doing so eventually got you well off enough to own two houses. Well done! After all, one likes to see the dumb settle in middle class areas, because they tend, as a rule of thumb, to have smaller family sizes in those areas, which has the utilitarian knock on effect of ultimately reducing the quotient of future dumbness.

You were wrong every step of the way you stupid, ignorant oaf.

11 Likes

Wind your neck in old man.

Here come the warm pets.

Yeah, yeah.

It is killing the likes of you (and all the various aliases) that I was completely right, from the start. Why? Because I am not dumb and because I am not badnatured. Have no need of a personality alibi.

Now fuck off back to gaming world and keeping a wank sock by the bed under the Pamela Anderson poster. I have no interest in the hologram of a moron.

Coda: There are immigrants, legal and illegal, getting pots of money and free houses from the Irish government. They are taking your money, every week, and giving your money to non white people. Anyone tell you?

Hope so. Smiley face.

Whatever it is thats killing people now is much deadlier than the virus…yet there’s not a word out of the covid hysterics and vaccine fanatics.

2 Likes

The personslity alibi shite… you’re a buffoon with a paper thin ego. Really tragic a fella of your age being that insecure while simultaneously that stupid.

Old man… Smiley face!

But you forgot to say something about whiskey? Sad sad face…

Predictability is the opium of the dumb.

Another axiom for you to learn by heart – same as the one about rolling lockdowns.

Your claim to fame, beyond an Eddie The Eagle type capacity for heroic self humiliation? Well, that the wondrous Sandie Shaw sang about the likes of you.

You are a fuckwit, an out and out dumbster. And I have just shown so, for the umpteenth time.

I could learn to do what you do in 24 hours – and do it far better. Then again, so could pretty much anyone, I suppose.

The immigrants are taking your money! Quick!

What’s killing people?

Probably the vaccine