Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

I have no specific expertise, it just seems ludicrous

Have you something you’d like me to read which suggests it’s likely that this chap developed myocarditis from being in the company of a vaccinated person?

No-one here said it was likely, you’re the only one taking a position on the likelihood one way or another

What’s your position on the cow jumping over the moon? What evidence do you have to support that? No one else here said it was likely.

1 Like

OK, my position is that it (sounds) ludicrous,
You’re of the opposite opinion or you wouldn’t have been hounding me all afternoon :man_shrugging:

Making an absurd assertion & then throwing a tantrum that the woke brigade won’t debate you on it is section 1.01 in the AWKWARD SQUAD playbook.

Ewan MacKenna: I hope Eamon Ryan & the Green Party are happy about killing Sinead O’Connor.

Normal People (like Paul Mescal & Daisy Edgar-Jones): …

Awkward Squad: Not one wokester has the guts to debate Ewan or refute what he said.

These people are certifiable nutters.

Re COVID-19, will the next booster complement the standard winter flu jab? I’ll be disappointed if they package it up together in one shot as I like to savour the occasion & plan a full day around going for my jab.

2 Likes

I’m not of the opposite position at all. I’m just bemused that a fella that plainly knows nothing would scoff at the possibility of either vaccine shedding or the vaccine causing myocarditis. Some vaccines are designed to shed, some do accidentally and this particular vaccine does cause myocarditis, mostly in young men.

1 Like

You’re incredibly frustrating to have a discussion with

I didn’t scoff at any of those things, merely the idea that it could cause second hand myocarditis :grinning::man_shrugging:

We need to get ahead of this…
I’m standing out the front of my house now clapping for the nurses.

Liam Sheedy Munster final levels of clapping

8 Likes

You limited a poster replies because he doesn’t agree with what you say. You are no authority on debate you coward.

1 Like

Ouch

Fuck off, you fat lonely racist freak show.

2 Likes

I did my own research there and none of the Covid vaccines shed. I am happy with the quality and rigour of my research.

5 Likes

Hit some nerve there didn’t I. Got anything to back any of that statement up? Or will you run from another debate. You do like running you were a harmless soft fat fool laughed at by everyone before you took up the park runs. At least now you keep the weight down…

Of course you’re frustrated. You can’t bring yourself to acknowledge either that some vaccines do shed…by accident oras intended by the manufacturers, or that this particular vaccine causes myocarditis

Covid vaccines don’t shed.

You might be right- are the usual seven year clinical trials complete yet?

1 Like

Do your own research. I did mine.

1 Like

He can’t even read @backinatracksuit’s post and understand it, what research do you think he could possibly do?

The stats are making a comeback. Bowersy will need to get a new notepad.

While the severity of infection may not be higher than other variants, it is important to remember that all covid-19 infections carry the risk of leading to long covid.

There are a total of 408 confirmed cases in hospitals around the country, 80 of which were confirmed in the last 24 hours.

In the last week, 3,717 tests have been completed with a positivity rate of 18.1%.

Three people with covid-19 have passed away in the seven days to August 8 bringing the total number of deaths in Ireland to 9,128.

New covid-19 variant, Eris, detected in Ireland

We need to lockdown. A circuit breaker from next week till January 6th will stop hospitals from overcrowding