Covid 19 ๐Ÿ- It's Back Baby!

Grow up you stook.

1 Like

Weโ€™re in this together pal, put on the green jersey and no more than your own household allowed to watch the RWC and repeats of the 2004 munster final

1 Like

It would mean another * beside a Limerick AI, to go alongside 2020* and 2021*

*phony All Irelands.

A belter current format, old format, split season or any season weโ€™ll win it :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you already resigned to us winning next year?

At around 10 mins to go in this years AI. I resigned to the fact that game was gone at 15 mins to go :pensive:

1 Like

Youโ€™ll need to get in quick, Iโ€™d say most people will be hit with this round in the next few weeks.

Weโ€™ll be in lockdown by Halloween.

2 Likes

You fucking stook

Get the club championships out of the way and then 3 week circuit breaker lockdown for November would be great.

1 Like

Jaysus but they spun some awful shite.

2 Likes

Anthony Staines is back at it too with ISAG tweeting hard too.

I canโ€™t see them closing schools or wet pubs again tbh

1 Like

Ah Jaysus. Argue away about lockdowns and vaccines but we should that one lie.

Daisy Edgar-Jones is an exceptionally beauriful woman.

Ah wet pubs? Remember them. They were lethal

1 Like

Amazon is buying up more warehouses in anticipation. DPD are hiring 2,000 more drivers.

Hopefully we see some of the old characters make a comeback like Tomas Ryan and Orla Hegarty.

The orlas of this world are highlighting this new variant as more or less as big a problem as the original pandemic. We need to wear masks etc. I wonder if it turns out that life goes on as normal and they were wrong will they consider even for a second that they might have been wrong the first time too.