Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

More out of context nonsense that allows you to misrepresent people. You can’t defend yourself of the truly vicious, nasty person you are so you just use mistruths to attack others.

You are a sociopath. Do some introspection, you might actually be able to change your ways and become somewhat decent or else continue down the path you are. It’s no wonder your family have had their fill of you.

Ah shucks. That probably sounded clever in your little mind.

You are average. It’s not a sin. You’ve had long enough of the world letting you know. You must be getting used to it. Ow.

Galloway was right on somethings and wrong on others.

Is that a fair statement do you think? I think there are certainly a lot more polarising, insidious figures out there?

The inevitable reductio to a choked gibber.

Simpliciter, so to speak.

Mate

You are an utter fuckin’ cretin with a personality disorder.

Like any sensible person, I detest George Galloway. He is probably Mick Wallace’s hero.

Anyone can do what you’re doing now and pulling selective quotes out of context.

They’re not as desperate as you are though… maybe one day you’ll be brave enough to examine yourself and the toxic sociopath you are but continue trying to torch and end other people because you’re embarrassed at what you’ve become.

An angry, nonsensical, expletive filled post.

This is why people don’t bother with you.

They’re supposed to be speaking together on the same stage tomorrow in Galway.

I wonder will Gemma be there too.

Yes, you – and various others – are really not bothering with me. Of course. I would love if ye did not bother with me.

You really are quite spectacularly stupid. I do not mind that craic so much but your bad nature is an irk.

Seriously? I had no idea. But…

More abusive ranting. Ignore.

You sound like a bot. Which figures.

Go back to being a cretin. I am bored.

Galloway was originally included in this, he must have pulled out

Oh god. Depressing.

1 Like

Here’s the original poster. The Menlo Park Hotel pulled out of hosting it. I’m not even sure is it going ahead at all, we’ll have to see.

There’s absolutely nothing out of context about the quotes by you I highlighted. You were a fervent supporter of Gemma O’Doherty for years after it became apparent she was a far right nutcase and a Holocaust denier.

Anyway I’ve enough time wasted here this morning so I’ll just leave it here

This was a subject about Covid 19 and the aftermath. What is completely obvious now is the world got it wrong. The Covid zealots who wanted autocratic fascist measures taken against people of a middle ground who argued against vaccine coercion and people to be allowed make informed decisions are being made look like the extremists they are.

There’s two notable Covid zealots here this morning who are howling at the moon - @sidney and @malarkey. We are well aware of the personal issues these two lads clearly have.

But they are talking about anything but Covid, they have shown no humility or contrition for their zealotry, no acknowledgement they got it wrong, no atonement for they way they misrepresented and misframed the debate and views of centre grounders.

Instead they are ranting away about everything and anything bar Covid, discussing Covid shows them and their nature up. They engage in bad faith, their only tactics are desperation mud slinging and misrepresentation.

We are three years on from Covid, we know the demograph at danger were the elderly and those with underlying health conditions. We decided to drop protecting ourselves from Covid at the drop of the hat and it’s like Covid never happened.

These people look like fools and you see the levels of arrogance and ego Sid and Malarkey possess. Rather than put their hands up, say sorry, admit they were wrong, they go nuclear.

The comments about Ulterior Motive were absolutely disgusting and I think it puts down a marker that Sid has carte blanche to cross every single line on this forum.

Whatever about the past, are we now saying in 2023 we are going to allow posters make veiled threats about baselessly making paedo allegations against other posters? @Rocko

Can we please just discuss Covid and it’s aftermath without Malarkey and Sid bringing this place to the gutter because their ego and delusion have been bruised?

7 Likes

Imagine writing that :grin: