Craig Gilroy subject of an Internal Review by Ulster

While admittedly, through no fault of his own, he has most likely brought Ulster Rugby into disrepute. I would imagine the Club has a Code of Conduct that would have been triggered by this. He’d be as well off keep his head down and take the rap.

I said rap lads, rap.

Then she gets you on her wavelength and she lets the river answer that you’ve always been her lover.

There are a few ironies about this whole bunworry. The young lady in question referred to poor Ms Florence and friends as “slutty” and reports would suggest she manhandled a few gentlemen before finding a suitable bedfellow.

Ulster rugby should say Gilroy’slanguage was inappropriate but private, undertake to speak to their players and then they should move on after having followed any relevant disciplinary procedures .
End of.

1 Like

Brought Ulster Rugby into disrepute?

Lets look at what he said

‘Any sluts get fucked?’

The dictionary gives 3 definitions of the word slut. We will take the one down for the disparaging and offensive meaning.

“A sexually promiscuous woman, or a woman who behaves or dresses in an overtly sexual way”

Now the word “fucked” … from the verb fuck is defined as

“to have sexual intercourse with” (slang)

“Any sluts get fucked?”

I dont see the problem here.

Ulster rubby needs to be disbanded immediately.

2 Likes

I’ve warned my kids not to take smart phones off strangers.

3 Likes

Abuse usually begins at home.

You’d miss the old days when romantic love was in vogue and members of both sexes would sit around listening to Leonard Cohen and Neil Young records, with no one feeling the urge to sneak away of a bit of spit roasting.

1 Like

Paedos have more genes in common with crabs than normal people iirc.

I’m sure de valera said something about spitroasting at the crossroads?

I’d love to see the human race become extinct as people will be afraid to even talk to each other

You’re an enabler.

This is a fucking disgusting and untrue character assassination of Ray Wilkins.

You sick bastard.

Some of your best work here would most likely be frowned upon by an employer alright. Exhibit A:

8 Likes

Ulster says No - to inappropriate WhatsApp messages.

Was this reported to the guards at the time?

If he wasn’t fired after his testimony about the fetish site during the Graham Dwyer trial he is in the clear.

No. I think the person in question texted back at 10:45.

1 Like

Gilroy suspended until 26th April.

For nothing.

The baying mob must be sated.