Crazy Dublin Rents and House Prices

Someones mugging off someone royally there. €425 x 4 is €1700 a month. I’d say the original tenant is renting it out to three others and living rent free. Mountjoy street and all, not even somewhere nice :joy:

a 5’ walk to the Spar is fair impressive all the same, not to mention the 10’ to the Spire.

Surely every kip in Dublin is with 5 minutes of a Spar shop .

5 feet though, jaysus shur you’d be in it in seconds.

Any picture of the girl ?

I’m moving into my new house shortly but am continuing to rent the penthouse to use for Air BnB. I don’t want anybody to snitch on me, but I do need to employ a person or agency to manage the Air BnB side of things (admin/bookings, cleaning, meeting customers to give/collect keys etc). Should still make around €8k per month after costs including our own rent payment. Anybody interested in sub-managing the property then send me a PM.

4 Likes

Best of luck in Monaghan mate

2 Likes

Anyone in your apartment block who’d already be familiar with taking bookings and meeting new customers every night, cleaning up after smelly bastards and keeping the whole thing discreet?

14 Likes

you are/were renting a penthouse?
you absolute mug

It’s as well he enjoyed himself while he could Mickee. The days of canal bank walks are over for @bandage now It’s the stony grey soil of Monaghan and dances in Billy Brennan’s barn.

5 Likes

Paddy Kavanagh in reverse.

3 Likes

A penthouse over looking the Avviva stadium

And the bus depot

The bus depot is just one of the sights we came here to see.

2 Likes

https://amp.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/property-mortgages/skyhigh-dublin-rental-costs-rival-global-cities-like-paris-and-new-york-37262436.html?__twitter_impression=true

I’ll do it for 7k a month and give you a grand back. The paycut would be hard for me to take but I’d hate to see a fellow father and county man shafted by an agency.

Just came back from holidays and got a letter with notice. They’re selling up the apartment in Malahide! I have no interest in looking for some overpriced shitbox in Dublin… I’m out!!!

You’d have that 7k blown before you leave the apartment block :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sorry mate, bidnis is bidnis. You won’t be getting your deposit either. You know why.

1 Like