Crazy Dublin Rents and House Prices

I’ll see that and raise you this. A monkey just to view a property. :smile:

1 Like

Do they want the fucking house or not?

1 Like

Don’t Ryanair do something similar when advertising Pilot jobs that you have to pay €50 euro to apply all because they were getting folks applying with no pilot experience or licence thinking that Ryanair would train them. :slight_smile: Maybe these landlords are doing this so to weed out the genuine Tenants from the fake, that and it is a scam by Prince Nabo of Nigeria.

FG have instilled this attitude in landlords after the recent budget — with government backing they are charging people 500 notes just to view an apartment…

FG have to go.

:pint:

I expect nothing from the government, nothing, they should resign. :slight_smile:

Where do I sign

FAO the permanently outraged ;

2 Likes

That’s permanently outraged @anon61878697 back in his box for a while.

That crowd would believe anything

:rollseyes:

I dont think anyone actually believed that particular story, mate.

It turns out it was only “non-refundable booking fees”, I suppose that’s grand so.

It’s fucking outrageous.

FG have serious questions to answer and the government should be dissolved.

in a vat of acid, like khashoggi

It never happened mate. Dry your eyes

1 Like

so a deposit basically? That I presume when they say non refundable that you dont get it back if you change your mind but do get it at the end of the contract. Is this not extremely common? It was back 20 years ago with college places anyway, when you’d be going looking at places you’d have a few hundred quid with you to secure the accommodation. Always, as long as you didnt trash the joint, get that deposit back then, but wouldnt if you decided you found somewhere else. It started a scam of people advertising places, taking in a heap of deposits and people left with no accommodation then, but you’d want to be knowing whats what before handing over the money anyway.

1 Like

This is flushing out all the neo-liberal capitalist pigs and defenders of corrupt governance.

You’ll be one of the first up against the wall when the revolution comes.

The government should be disbanded? They should all resign?

That save me?

I think we’ve gone beyond that empty rhetoric now … they all need to die… are you with us?

1 Like