Cunt Of The Year 2016

George hook and Bruton are testament to these wise words.

I don’t think so Art. I remember he appealed the sentence straight away after (possibly something to do with two homeless men that gave evidence?), but it was thrown out. The Gordon family (his wife’s kin) were in local media 2 or 3 years back looking for the case to be reopened as nobody was ever convicted for Philomena’s murder. Jesus, it was a fucking horrific case.

@ironmoth talking an awful amount of scutter in here.

That’s the beauty of boredom and an internet connection Harold. Maybe if you took your moderating job more seriously we’d be having good clean-cut conversations such as alleging other forum members are paedos for camping with their kids, etc., etc. Hope all’s well with you anyway pal.

Come again?

Wha?

Search for “Jimmy Saville” and sort by latest posts. It’s in the last month and there was even a thread set up about it by TSG.

What did you want Harry to do about it?

Something. Anything. :crying_cat_face:

Ger Gilroy really grinds my gears, has he any form in this competition, listening to the OTB team in France tonight is painful, him in particular.

yes, he is detested on here

He’s in the hapenny place compared to that Joe Molloy. If he was made of chocolate he would eat himself.

2 Likes

I don’t even know who is who on OTB they are all painful cunts.

5 Likes

There is no conspiracy, he killed himself by accident by choking himself during a wank while he was filling a nice hot bath. A schoolboy error really, but then again he was out of his brains on drugs.
He had no fortune. Drug addled sexual deviants wouldn’t be the best to manage their finances. He had fuck all. Whoever had it had it before that infamous wank. He also gave shit loads of it to save the whales and that type.

1 Like

Aye, he’s not in the cunt bracket but an embarrassment. Ala ger I haven’t an iota canning, last night, in Poland v Germany ’ cross back into the mix’

Ger Canning can’t commentate on the sports he’s been “commentating on” for 25 years. He still knows nothing at all about hurling. Why the fuck would they pick him for a sport he knows even less about?

1 Like

Not sure why mate, he gets all the big gaa games too. Not much else there either but maybe its just Nugent being a cunt.

Apart from that Woolly ape of course.

Sorry mate, the Woolster got a massive wedge to jump ship. Surprised you missed it.

I know. Good for him. He will go apeshit on 200 a week.

1 Like