Cunt Of The Year 2016

New Fine Gael TD Michelle Mulherin, a constituency colleague of Taoiseach Enda Kenny, warned against the unrealistic “culture of entitlement” where people believe “if you are not working you are entitled to the same lifestyle as those who are employed”.

1 Like

Mayo politicians are a veritable clown car of cunts

That one bates all. Duffy was spot on to tell her to getafuqoutofit.

why did the GGA squeal to the press

They are a horrible shower of bastards

1 Like

I’d tear a ticket up in front of her just for the he’ll of it.

1 Like

Why? She’d most likely not care, and just get one from somewhere else. While you’d be out of pocket 80 euro and looking like a mug.

cc @smark

How do you know it was the GAA who leaked it? Doesn’t say anywhere in the article. It would be more like her form to release it and cry wolf.

If you are going to start cc’ing me into your posts (I suppose some might call them posts) then why not cc me into all? Since that first one you cc’d me into earlier you have posted some more filler in various places where you have failed to cc me into them. Be consistent at least.

1 Like

A top, top organisation, pal.

Have you the ticket sorted for Sunday yourself?

ill be in Firenze watching Roma

You will in your hole .

truely

She’s on drive time there now

“it’s not about Michelle mulherrin”
Fucking hell

Wilson sending her home with her cuppa. Go on Wilson!!!

2 Likes

Lads that interview is incredible. What an absolute gowl. I can’t believe she made a big deal out of this. She has absolutely no fucking cop on whatsoever. Im sure Kenny has a fucking skip full of tickets if she just asked him instead of making an absolute cunt of herself. I had to turn it off for a finish I couldn’t stomach the cunt anymore

2 Likes

The best bit was where she defended herself by saying that if she got tickets in Dublin, there would be extra for true mayo fans.
Lord above.
:joy::joy::joy:

The sense of entitlement she has is staggering. What an absolute geebag.

1 Like

WHERES MY TICKET?

What an absolute fucking cunt. There must be Mayo people absolutely seething listening to that gowl.

Ah here. That was a highly entertaining interview.