Cunt Of The Year 2016

if that interview was a week before the Seanad vote it would have been abolished with a 99% vote

1 Like

Some people have a remarkable talent for making themselves look awful silly .

It’s almost like there’s a big scandal engulfing the government and this arsehole has been wheeled out to create a distraction.

Oompah oompah oompah di do Ive got another problem for you. I want an oompah oompah Daddy and I want it now

1 Like

Erica got two, maybe she could give her the spare.

I’d give a tout 160 for 1 ticket just to tear it up in front of her.

You give them and her way too much credit mate

2 Likes

Stop posting like a simpleton, please.

Just stop posting Harry

5 Likes

Ah be the fuck

He’s after releasing another one

1 Like

Its payback time. Ye got yer soft seats, now go out there and take the heat off Mickey for a few days.

Michelle does that over the phone so she can’t be accused of fornication

1 Like

This is really stepping up the pressure on the GAA and rightly so. It appears that there is just a campaign against Senators going on here. Senator Noone’s revelation that she always secured tickets in the past calls into question the claims of Árd Stiúrthóir Ó Duffaigh that it’s only TDs that get them.

Senator Noone is referred to in that piece as a ‘Dublin Senator’ but she is a Mayo native.

1 Like

Hon Duffy.

The GAA is politicised. Fine Gaelers are being discriminated against.

I caught it from about half way through. At one point Mary Wilson asked Senator Mulherin had she attended the Quarter Final against Tyrone. A brief silence before Senator Mulherin said no but she had attended the win over Tipperary in the semi final. That well and truly put Mrs O’Donoghue back in her box.

“and an early round game”

1 Like

Which was probably a league game in February when she was canvassing for the election.

2 Likes

Must be a slow week. Whole thing on liveliness there now. She better hope she keeps her senate seat for awhile. Cos she has fuck all chance of been elected