Cunt Of The Year 2016

This is the same woman who previously claimed that fornication is the leading cause of pregnancy, and that used her Dáil phone to rack up 3k+ in expenses to an individual in Kenya (who may have been a campaign worker or perhaps a romantic interest, who knows).

How or why she is still a public representative is anyone’s guess.

His point still stands. Horrible shower of cunts

1 Like

I’d say herself and Ronan Mullen have their fair share of the clergy vote.

How many seats are there in the Ard Comhairle section in Croke Park? Close to 500 I would have thought. It really is a shocking stage of affairs if a member of the legislature or judiciary who hails from one of the competing counties doesn’t get allocated a ticket.

Árd Stiúrthóir Ó Duffaigh really needs to sort this one out.

I’d love to throw one into Michelle, I’d say she’s filthy. Mind you she’s been to the dark side so probably a waste of time

1 Like

You sick bastard.

A Fine Gael Princess

Once they go black they never go back.

:eek:

+1
Would.
I’d make her wear a Blueshirt, and smack the arse off of her while roaring “Up the RA”.

1 Like

Jaysus lads she’s a face like shergar, hair done by @flattythehurdler and she’s an Iona head. Some warped deviants on here

5 Likes

1 Like

Mulherrin likes the black bamboo lads , ye wouldn’t have the weaponry she’d be used to.

1 Like

If I had a field full of mickeys, I wouldn’t let her look in over the ditch.

1 Like

More like this

All them god squad cunts are filthy,anything goes with them

Michelle about to climb Croagh Patrick.

The Mayo county board for giving the horse faced with an entitlement delusion cunt a ticket to the match

Just in case it got lost in cyberspace.

Paul Williams - The cunt’s cunt.

1 Like

A cunt who will never let you down.