Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Nope. I’m going to take the mountain bike up the stairs every morning to start work

I’d say a relatively small percentage of bikes bought on that scheme have actually been used to commute to work.

You would be surprised. The city centre was full of bikes pre covid.

1 Like

Good to hear mate. I will be using my new bike as a commuter bike when I return to the office in the final quarter of 2021 hopefully. Will be putting dual pedals on - one side flat for commuting and the other side for clipping in when MTBing.

1 Like

Soon your child will be doing the carlingford greenway

1 Like

That’s the plan. Will try her in a trailer first, but will bring the balance bike there in the summer . Long term vision is to bring it the whole way to Dundalk. It got approved for the final stretch to link up Omeath to Newry last week.

1 Like

Dublin to balbriggan progressing too. Not long till we are all connected

1 Like

Good work happening with the greenway connecting Midleton and Youghal. Plan is to connect the city with Midleton too and a bike lane is being put in the Dunkettle works.

1 Like

There’ll be a greenway between Cork and Limerick before there’s a motorway at this rate. Hopefully.

4 Likes

Bleedin nappy

4 Likes
1 Like

Great day to be out on the bike. Got in 27km today. Hopefully can get out again tomorrow

Admins, can we have a separate thread for people on bikes who cycle for fitness

Good ad

We already do

7 Likes

Had a look in killmallock today, he was sold out but will have some back in a few weeks. April in the ballyhoras and a lash of the greenways when applicable

2 Likes

Just out of stock of what you wanted or in general?

Mountain trail bikes. He said he’s up the walls which is great to hear

Delighted for him. He’s a lovely fella. Good cyclist in his day too.

1 Like

I much rather go to a fella like that than halfords

1 Like

:grinning: