Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

What a bizarre reaction to a bereavement.

“Joe, just to let you know, my dear husband has died.”

“Fuck. Where’s my ladder?”

3 Likes

Like bringing cakes and confections to a lad immobile after a hip operation.

8 Likes

Ya wouldn’t see Joe Canning doing that. :smiley:

No, it’s not like that.

I like to think the wonderful meitheal tradition was the driving force behind both acts

The widow would have been concerned about her house looking well. It would have been unexpressed but Joe would know the score.

Actually it is different those locals should have delivered you fruit without being baked in a pie.

1 Like

cyril farrell has been very quiet this not , not a c***t imo,

Bandage being a horrible townie bastard wouldn’t understand it

6 Likes

A clear example of incorrectly awarded “likes” for TUM’s response to my being dismissive of Joe Cooney’s paint and ladders.

The Sawdoctors (or any survivors) are certs for this gig…

Wicked I know, but anyone beyond that sombrero clad Cork cunt Cyril is a bonus…

You could see uber cunt and former Fianna Fail minister Noel Treacy making an appearance. He’s county board chairman this year.

And the Conquerors

God help you then if ye don’t win Sunday. I had occasion to meet with him in conjunction with others when he was a half-minister on a rural issue. He of course proved useless but we managed to get the ear of a real minister a while later to resolve the issue. I’ll pray for you soon.

Off to a flying start, Des recycles his first Twitter joke of the night

Grainne’s / Sile’s rigout is fucking terrible

1 Like

It’s so stale this format. I’d put Seoige on the sideline she’s only phoning it in and is painful watching her forcing the issue.

Desperate altogether.

This Shefflin cunt is painful. Same old ding dong.

She was batting the eyelids at Shefflin there when the camera cut to her. He’s a very charismatic character in fairness

The wife’s earlobes are ruined by the dangly earrings

Nice shoes