Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

I was in Wexford earlier and there’s a tangible sense of anticipation in advance of the upcoming Wexford Festival Opera.

That’s a lovely gesture by Treacy’s hotel in Clare to give away a weekend’s accommodation for two people for everybody in the audience. :clap:

Nice little segment showing the global nature of the attention tomorrow’s match will attract.

Did you know it will be the largest sporting attendance n Europe this weekend*?

*Another great GAA cliche.

GAA Mammies. :clap:

Grainne looks radiant.

Paul Finch.

DJ the sour auld cunt. :rolleyes:

You’d think he’d look like a Newman since his split with Sarah of Dragon’s Den, but that isn’t the case.

Flamboyant choice of trousers and shoes from Donal Og.

A definite change of direction for this year’s show. Long in-depth hurling analysis instead of the short snappy pieces of years gone by.

Phenomenal predicting so far by forumites, even that cunt bishop from china. Wheres django though?

Hopefully the twee factor will increase in the remainder of the show.

Excellent music from John Spillane. :clap:

[quote=“Sidney, post: 827671, member: 183”]That’s a lovely gesture by Treacy’s hotel in Clare to give away a weekend’s accommodation for two people for everybody in the audience. :clap:

Nice little segment showing the global nature of the attention tomorrow’s match will attract.

Did you know it will be the largest sporting attendance n Europe this weekend*?

*Another great GAA cliche.[/quote]

ah yes ,the global attention of tomorrow’s game, cue mickee321 penning his annual threatening, offensive , potentially libellous and defamatory email to the head of RTE sport about how it is a disgrace that the all ireland final is viewable live if you are on the island of ireland only on their website.
this year ill have an extra bit as well where ill launch an attack on Marty Morrissey and how it disgusting that he is allowed to commentate on the game on the radio and ill be tweeting my support continually for John Cashman and Tom Knott on 103FM … fuck RTE

any sign of this cunt?

Nice touch from Des informing the viewers the identity of that Sylvie character from Galway that Kevin Hennessy was referring to.

So as to distinguish from David “Rashers” Kelly’s character in Glenroe.

Disappointed at the relative lack of audience participation and the lack of tweeness tonight.

I did feel the show was biased towards Clare tonight. Typical of the sort of discrimination that Cork people have to put up with.

It’s like a culchie Glastonbury with all the flags waving to the music.

I’d have to say it was a big letdown this year. It really could have done with Liam O’Murchu overseeing proceedings.

Was Billa on, or is he dead?