Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

That’s who I thought they were discussing originally. Great audience awareness from Des.

So who’ll they have on for the football one?

For the Dubs I’ll go with Barney Rock, The Dubliners, PJ Gallagher, Niall Quinn and Jayo. Surely there’ll be a nice little tribute to Heffo (RIP) too.

The likes of John Maughan, some of The Saw Doctors, Martin Carney, Louise Duffy and Aoibheann Ni Suilleabhain may also get the nod.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 827764, member: 1552”]So who’ll they have on for the football one?

For the Dubs I’ll go with Barney Rock, The Dubliners, PJ Gallagher, Niall Quinn and Jayo. Surely there’ll be a nice little tribute to Heffo (RIP) too.

The likes of John Maughan, some of The Saw Doctors, Martin Carney, Louise Duffy and Aoibheann Ni Suilleabhain may also get the nod.[/quote]

Our Lady Of Knock

The national broadcaster shameless pro Clare stance continues. The religious affairs department getting in on the act now. Mass this morning from Shannon.

Did they have an “Up for the Match 2” before the replay last year?

No. :mad:

Perhaps Tubs can incorporate some excruciating banter into the Late Late the night before.

A Saturday match means at least means that the drinking can be even more copious than normal. :smiley:

Ah you’d really miss Liam alright, agus an mbealach a bheadh sé ag cáint half as béarla, half as gaeilge.

Would you give him a bualadh bos for God’s sake.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 828331, member: 183”]No. :mad:

Perhaps Tubs can incorporate some excruciating banter into the Late Late the night before.

A Saturday match means at least means that the drinking can be even more copious than normal. :D[/quote]

I think tubs has some show coming up to pay homage to that lad Gatland had to drop during the summer and Irish rugger apes got their knickers in an awful twist over. Doubt he will make time for GAA

Thats the greatest Irish sportsman of all time you fucking wingnut so show some fucking respect.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 829003, member: 180”]Thats the greatest Irish sportsman of all time you fucking (((((wingnut)))))) so show some fucking respect.[/quote] This is cracking me up, stop ffs.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 827764, member: 1552”]So who’ll they have on for the football one?

The likes of John Maughan, some of The Saw Doctors, Martin Carney, Louise Duffy and Aoibheann Ni Suilleabhain may also get the nod.[/quote]

Are the Dubliners not all dead at this stage? All very real candidates you’ve listed there. Michael Ring or John O’Mahoney will surely feature. Paddy Cullen a racing certainty and probably Jimmy Keveaney as well.

Dermot Flanagan, former player, son of a Minister and the last Mayo winning captain and son in law of a bishop ticks all the boxes.

[quote=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 835098, member: 377”]Are the Dubliners not all dead at this stage? All very real candidates you’ve listed there. Michael Ring or John O’Mahoney will surely feature. Paddy Cullen a racing certainty and probably Jimmy Keveaney as well.

Dermot Flanagan, former player, son of a Minister and the last Mayo winning captain and son in law of a bishop ticks all the boxes.[/quote]

Bernard Brogan Senior is a possibility too.

Willie Joe Padden and Chris O’Dowd.

Fucking hell. A goofy mouthed, gummy cunt from Mayo in the audience giddy because she’s married to some prick from Dublin. A start along expected lines.

Grainne looks amazing. :pint:

I love her. I’ve always loved her and I always will.

“Is that Jayo or Mayo the crowd are shouting?”, asks Grainne? Great bants altogether.

Des is on fire. “He’s the one in the middle.”

Great footage of Sean Flanagan picking up the Cup in 51 with a fag lit in his hand.