Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

Quality. Didn’t notice that.

She’s one you could defiantly bring home to meet mama, best looking Irish bird out there by a mile, I love you seoige

There’s some great yarns about Anthony Finnerty in Keith Duggan’s “House of Pain”. I can’t remember any of them though.

Harrow’s inferiority to Eton is once again demonstrated by them allowing the London GAA team to use their facilities for training. Mediocrity begets mediocrity.

Gráinne would get it… get it hard and long.

http://i2.listal.com/image/3427584/600full-grainne-seoige.jpg

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 835122, member: 1503”]Gráinne would get it… get it hard and long.

http://i2.listal.com/image/3427584/600full-grainne-seoige.jpg[/quote]
Indeed

Trevor Howley’s girlfriend is a very attractive lady but not as attractive as Grainne.

Grainne with that wet look outfit would get you up for more than just the match,fuckin hell!

Summer in Dublin… fuxake, blast from the past there.

Summer in Dublin. Fucking fantastic. I love these evenings. The air was rich with anticipation as I walked down O’Connell Street at 7:15pm this evening, massive crowds of people in their summer clothes, a bagpiper at the bottom of the street could be heard from Clery’s. Street music in Temple Bar and the Quays looking like a scene from Bachelor’s Walk as the setting sun reflected itself off the glass frontage of the buildings.

What a city.

Wasn’t expecting Summer in Dublin. Quality.

Can’t believe I didn’t predict John Maughan’s appearance as a guest. :eek:

Muckyheartstick out now to talk utter shite.

John Maughan thinks Cillian O’Connor will play and crucially prefaced his comment with the word “Lookit”. O’Connor will play.

Liam Reilly was absolutely robbed in 1990 somewhere in Europe. I don’t know exactly where though.

Zagreb.

He shouldn’t have played second violin that night. Magnificent tune. I think he performed with a sore throat too.

A quick prediction Micheal…

Hey Mucky - shut the fuck up.

A definite Mayo bias on tonights show.