Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

Liam only coming third in Zagreb in 1990 was a real kick in the stomach for the Irish people and far more painful for its victims than the frankly pathetic effort of Zvonimir Boban in the same city the following weekend.

Did he finish third? In my memory, he was only beaten by those incorrigibly corrupt Italians who gave him nul points as they clearly realised he was their main rival.

In hindsight, albeit too late now, but I’d have thought an appearance by Padraig Nally would have a galvanitic effect on the Mayo folk.

Big challenge for Des and Grainne to come up with something fresh and innovative. Its been a 3 year break, but this is a tad repetitive.

We will send teege, Seamus, breener and dowlerz, the media stars of the summer who will liven it up and get some practice for dealing with the hype next year

Eddie Keher, Brendan Cummins, Babs, DJ, Those fucking singing Tipp cunts, Eddie Brennan, and a golfer

Alan Quinlan

Christy Heffernan is on this every time Kilkenny make the final, which is often.

If he appears then so will Jerry Flannery and Mick Galwey, even though Galwey has no business being there.

Ian Dowling

Angela Downey,

And a Cunt in a Pear Tree!!!most likely Kav or maybe Willie OConnor - who ever is most stuck for cash…discuss!!

That Una Healy bint from The Saturdays.
Shane Long if he is injured.
Quinlan.
Born and bred Dub but Tipp hurling fan Niall Quinn.

Eddie Keher (“I just hope to see a manly game with no red cards”)

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1002090, member: 1552”]That Una Healy bint from The Saturdays.
Shane Long if he is injured.
Quinlan.
Born and bred Dub but Tipp hurling fan Niall Quinn.

Eddie Keher (“I just hope to see a manly game with no red cards”)[/QUOTE]

Who will be rolled out for the Limerick minors?

JP.
Paul O’Connell ( :mad: )
Tom Ryan
Andy Lee
Terry Wogan.

What is your issue with Niall Quinn supporting Tipp, his family are from Thurles and are steeped in Tipp Gaa.

Do you have an issue with Born and Bred Dub @Thrawneen supporting Limerick?

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 1002104, member: 1137”]What is your issue with Niall Quinn supporting Tipp, his family are from Thurles and are steeped in Tipp Gaa.

Do you have an issue with Born and Bred Dub @Thrawneen supporting Limerick?[/QUOTE]

He is from Dublin & he played for Dublin. Always giving it the big licks when it comes to Tipp hurling but you don’t hear much out of him about the Tipp footballers, Matthew Macklin etc.

‘Gas character’ joe Hayes is a certainty for this

He is from hurling stock, why should have have to give a fuck about Gaelic Football or Tipp Gaelic football for that matter

He is from hurling stock, yes - he even played for Dublin. Ergo, not unreasonable to suggest you support the county you are fucking from and even played underage for.

More glamour following the Tipp hurlers though…

He’ll be at the football final cheering on the Dubs.