Cunts that will be rolled out for Up For The Match

Be some crack when he pulls out his cock in front of Gráinne as well.

:eek:

If it was Síle he’d be sound

Matthew Macklin will be at a loose end.

Liz Howard.
Jim Carney.
Some cunt from Urlingford with a pub that has Tipp lads as customers.

Yeah, didn’t he used to hurl with eoin Kelly. We need reminding of that

Effin Eddie Moroney. A lot of people still find that video very funny. These people are mostly simpletons.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1002129, member: 1552”]He is from hurling stock, yes - he even played for Dublin. Ergo, not unreasonable to suggest you support the county you are fucking from and even played underage for.

More glamour following the Tipp hurlers though…

He’ll be at the football final cheering on the Dubs.[/QUOTE]

His father won a Junior All Ireland with Tipperary and he would have attended Tipp matches as a child.
My young fella was born in Dublin and attends every Tipp match with me as a Tipperary supporter.
Ergo fuck off you dope.

I’ve seen former Dublin GAA star Shane Ryan attending Tipperary matches wearing a Tipp jersey.

I missed a few pages of this. Do I have the green light to support Limerick or what?

Don’t forget well known horse abuser DancingBaby.
At least Thraw only supports from afar and jumps on the occasional bandwagon, that DB fella would actually drive across the country to Div 4 football matches. Like, what the flaming fuck?

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 1002273, member: 141”]His father won a Junior All Ireland with Tipperary and he would have attended Tipp matches as a child.
My young fella was born in Dublin and attends every Tipp match with me as a Tipperary supporter.
Ergo fuck off you dope.[/QUOTE]

Disgusting behaviour from you. Let him support Fingal or Dublin like his friends, you cunt. Turning him into some pseudo-bogger and forcing Tipperary on him. Shame on you.

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 1002274, member: 141”]I’ve seen former Dublin GAA star Shane Ryan attending Tipperary matches wearing a Tipp jersey.
[/QUOTE]
That’s because he’s a Tipp supporter

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 1002273, member: 141”]His father won a Junior All Ireland with Tipperary and he would have attended Tipp matches as a child.
Ergo fuck off you dope.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. The son should not be hung for the crimes of the father.

Of course you do, pal. Only a joyless cunt would try and stop you. And of course who could begrudge beloved poster @thedancingbaby supporting Leitrim

With an Economics Professor calling the shots for Tipperary, maybe someone like Paul Krugman or Nouriel Roubini could appear with a surprise video message.

rte could maybe stretch to David Mac Williams.

Eddie Hobbs

Not needed after yesterday.