Customer Service Experiences - Good & Bad

Join the club. They are hopeless.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1123633, member: 2269”]This is weird. I was sitting on the toilet there 5mins ago and was thinking of any examples i have of companies that have doled out bad customer service experience to me. And Three the mobile folk came in at the top of the list. I remember they had me absolutely seething there a few years ago over something very trivial and in the end the cost of the various phone calls with waiting time i made to them ended up being more than my original grievance. Will never go back to those donkeys again.
[/QUOTE]

Let me guess… You went onto that support call with premeditated thoughts of how it was all going to pan out… Hence, You acted all roasterish telling your agent that “I haven’t a fucking clue what you’re saying lad” and roaring at him when he asked you to repeat your security details.

As your seething levels soared the agent picked up your contempt for him and made his mind up that he was going to act the Indian cunt on this one and so it spiraled from there.

Maybe try this opening line next time… “Hello Sir, how are you today my good man?”

Still ongoing.

I will not be the one that gives in. Victory will be mine.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1150111, member: 332”]Still ongoing.

I will not be the one that gives in. Victory will be mine.[/QUOTE]

I’ve just started down this route 2 weeks ago. What’s the most effective channel to get responses from them?

It’s impossible mate. They took 6 weeks+ to get back to me and we are in correspondence now (about two days to respond) but I still don’t have an email address to contact them, as they are writing from a donotreply@aerlingus.ie address, and have to go back to the online correspondence form to reply. It is horrendously bad.
It’s absolutely not worth the hassle but I will not let the cunts off. They offered me a token €100 each but I told them to fuck off.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1150172, member: 332”]It’s impossible mate. They took 6 weeks+ to get back to me and we are in correspondence now (about two days to respond) but I still don’t have an email address to contact them, as they are writing from a donotreply@aerlingus.ie address, and have to go back to the online correspondence form to reply. It is horrendously bad.
It’s absolutely not worth the hassle but I will not let the cunts off. They offered me a token €100 each but I told them to fuck off.[/QUOTE]

I submitted the initial form to them and am in the process of hounding them on their Twitter and Facebook pages. They’ve replied to me in fairness, but just to say it’ll take 10 working days to get a response.

A current pilot with Aer Lingus told me the best way to lodge a complaint is to write directly to the CEO as he is obliged to acknowledge your letter and reply back to you!

I have been there with Aer Lingus 2 years ago. Horrendous stuff. I ended up calling into their HQ to sort it in the end. (I was collecting someone at the airport so it made sense).

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1150172, member: 332”]It’s impossible mate. They took 6 weeks+ to get back to me and we are in correspondence now (about two days to respond) but I still don’t have an email address to contact them, as they are writing from a donotreply@aerlingus.ie address, and have to go back to the online correspondence form to reply. It is horrendously bad.
It’s absolutely not worth the hassle but I will not let the cunts off. They offered me a token €100 each but I told them to fuck off.[/QUOTE]
What happened anyway were your peanuts too salty?

Are you coming onto me?

:eek:

What about using twitter to complain

seems to get a response but it means you are doing it in public so could look like a diva

Or boards.ie

Joe Duffy

Now that @Peter G is gone I thought that was safe again?

An advertised 20 minute express lunch taking 35 minutes to serve grub.

Where? Is that not the point of this thread? FFS :mad:

I was using the opening post of this thread as a template where the establishment was not named and shamed. I doubt a roaster like you would be in this spot anyway.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmiAGnQSsoUuNogpGsCwpXE-6ysDWq0w1YZl4aBCmnIXyJtnChJQ

What is the point of the thread so? Shall we all just make stuff up and post it in here? Fine, i ordered lemon sorbet but was served raspberry last Tuesday. I hope you all find this helpful and instructive.

I bought a new suit for a wedding next month in Tony Connelly’s last weekend.

In and out job done in 20 minutes or so. The auld boys upstairs have it down to a fine art

1 Like