Daily Debate - Joe Canning v Seamus Callanan

I suppose getting the arguably the goal of the decade in the 2015 leinster final was a terrible days work. By 2016 joe was way more of a playmaker

In all honesty — He wouldnt make the Tipp or Limerick team as a forward. Probably Cork tho Hoggie is a far better forward so he’d be second fiddle there also.

2 Likes

Ah yeah he’s grand for getting the few handy points hanging around the outside of things waiting for the easy handpass

Keep displaying your absolute stupidity, this is fantastic

A playmaker at full forward :laughing: Give it a rest

I never said they got out of the Leinster championship; I said they got out of Leinster

Sure wouldn’t Bubbles or John McGrath do that for you? Although Bubbles would be challenging Joe in the Supermacs burger eating stakes

Look at this for a whinge. No wonder ye always rely on refs for help. Just not able for the manly stuff.

Ooooffftttt

Just like Canning after taking a hard shoulder in 2016 eh?

Neither was Ollie Canning in 10 or Joe in 16 by your logic :rollseyes:

1 Like

Ooooffftttt x 2

They didn’t get out of leinster you simpleton

Were you not spouting for months Canning was a fraud?

You’d also have to bare in mind that Joe Canning is a very very strange man

The difference was, and i have to spell it out for the yellow streak lads, is that they were injured and couldn’t play on, Callanan wasn’t, he was able to take a penalty, and then miss it, go into hiding for a few minutes, and whinge after about ‘nearly getting killed’ :laughing: what was his excuse when daithi bullied him a few times

I’ve received an emergency message, the Clergy are aware of this Poll and have instructed me they will be using their vast vote later.

1 Like

You must have had a few head injuries too many yourself if you don’t consider concussion an injury mate

:eyes::eyes:

It made for a great excuse after anyway