Daily Debate - Joe Canning v Seamus Callanan

Nothing Joe has ever done has got next to near what Callanan did last year and that’s the hard cold truth of it.

3 Likes

Will you go away you shitty arse.

You hadn’t the balls to start your own one and went around different threads to get one going, giving yourself a pat on the top of the head

Sure it’s meant to be big micks thing. I’m not going to step on his toes. There has to be some nuance too it. Not just two good players from the same era who’s supporters will just vote for their fella.

You wouldn’t step on his toes but you’d try and get the same format going under different threads. Shnake

What are you talking about ?

No, the cunts wouldnt let us into Leinster, remember?

That has nothing to do with his hurling ability

A true GAA Gael, plays Football with his club & has a County Medal with the big ball.

Fat Joe wouldn’t dream of kicking ball.

Another idea , but one no one would have the time or interest in— would be to say get 8 lads assigned to 8 soccer teams across Europe as managers and play out the champions league from quarter final stage. They would have to select starting team, formation, lay out tactics and how’d they beat/stop the other team. Forum would vote the winner of each match… tactics nerds like @anon78624367, @the_man_himself, @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @Big_Dan_Campbell would be in their element - they’d have 3 days to prepare for a tie.

Good idea but it would just turn into a popularity contest

I understand the Clergy are closely monitoring the vote, they will have their say.

Yeah that would be the draw back — i’d like to think most TFK posters would remain neutral tho :grinning:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Any other ways we can suck the fun out of it?

1 Like

A Nadal vs Federer poll? Make it happen @Big_Dan_Campbell

OK pal, you can play too. I just thought with all your house work duties you wouldn’t have time.

Nadal by a landslide we want things that are a close contest. Toni Kroos v Iniesta

Ironically you’ve chosen something that is a complete landslide instead of Nadal vs. Federer which would be close

3 Likes

I’m not a tactics man. Hip and whip

Iniesta is probably the best European footballer of the last 10 or so years.