Dancing with the RTE Staff

Just watching this for the first time and yerman carter must be bating the back off that Karen gurrier given the amount of time his hand and face spent in her crotch during the dance

Looking bad for Deirdre tonight.

RTR was 25/1 to win this before tonight.

I can see him winning it, you know. Only Jake Carter can stop him.

Deirdre through.

RTR in the dance off

Scenes!

Rob and Erin in the dance off

RTR will be walking home. :clap:

1 Like

The weirdo sickos have had their say, Anna got the nod

RTR dancing in a digital recreation of long defunct Dublin trendy late bar Zanzibar.

Erin with one vote

Erin with two votes, she’s through!

That’s Erin’s third successful dance off. The McGregor fighting spirit has shone through.

Former Glenavon player Ryan McShane is a tough cookie too.

He’ll surely get pulled for dodgy footwork at some stage.

Unusually for a walker, he’s just got a straight red card rather than a yellow card to warn him.

1 Like

Some set of pins on Deirdre O’Kane. Fair fucks to her, 5 decades behind her and she still in the game.

This is a superb production and must see television.

Kudos to RTE for taking it on, even if it contributed to budget constraints which resulted in there being no cameras at the Galway v Dublin game today.

Superb American Smooth from Jake and Karen. I’m calling that a 10.

McGregor’s sister is wrecked

Jesus, she’s fair rough looking

None of the three contestants bar McGregor have been in a dance off so far.

Geary is almost certainly safe.

That will mean Carter or O’Kane face off against perennial dance offer McGregor to qualify for the final.

McGregor has put in a strong performance tonight and will fancy her chances of a fourth straight dance off victory.

Carter is bookies’ favourite to win the series at 6/5 but Geary at 9/5 is free money.

DOK will go tonight

I tend to agree.