Dancing with the RTE Staff

There isn’t a pick on her.

I can’t believe she’s whoring herself to all and sundry after #dwts

She looks drugged in all those photos?

They probably kicked her off the show because she wasn’t an RTE staffer.

1 Like

Jesus this shit is never ending.

Incidentally RTE have now resorted to getting their own staff for Room to Improve now as well.

The gimp of AOM :joy:

Who got eliminated last night lads ?

Former St Peters hurler and Gaelgoir (sp?) Desmond Bishop. The look of embarrassment on Des Cahill’s face was funny*

*Mrs Mac is getting her own back after a winter of NFL by making me watch this shit

1 Like

Dessie’s ego will take a serious hit here.

Sweet. My 33/1 wager on the other Des goes on

He is the housewives choice . A formidable demographic .

When I saw it was a popularity contest, I couldn’t resist throwing a score on him at those odds.

Mrs DB loves all that Strictly Come Dancing lark so it gives me a bit of interest.

the wife makes me watch Dancing with the Stars has become as tiresome an excuse as the Sindo was on the mothers coffee table. It’s ok lads nobody will think any the less of you for admitting to liking the sight of men in spangly suits ballroom dancing.

15 Likes

It’s absolutely pathetic. You’d swear these eejits only have one telly in the gaff the way they are carrying on.

4 Likes

Is Des tapping his dancing partner?

They all are.

See the Fair City lass husband gate crashing her rehearsals… he knows there’s something going on there.

They’re a right shower of auld wans alright.

1 Like

I got the feeling that maaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy have been a tad staged. But Bishop definitely is, he was mauling her something awful last night.

I’m glad someone posted this. Absolute faggots posting in here.

4 Likes