Darren Frehill Mistake Watch

Shot you say?

Priceless.

Cahill is some clown. He adopts a faux interest in Rochdale presumably as a comparison to Jeff Stelling with Hartlepool, despite the fact that Stelling is actually from Hartlepool.

4 Likes

One of the all time best posts on tfk

‘What I want to say to you is that Adam Rooney scored!’

RTE’s soccer correspondent and the presenter of Irish soccer matches don’t know of a player who has been in numerous Irish soccer squads.

Jacqui Burley on the radio there earlier wondered if the Ireland rugby team would be able to get the train back on the road.

She must have been referring to the bandwagon.

Whoever was commentating on the KK Clare Match on the Radio made some balls of thing.

Report just before half time had Clare leading 1-8 to 9 points. They went off around the grounds and came back to Ennis where KK had scored 2 points with no reply to close the gap to 1-8 to 8 points :thinking:

Martin Kiely i reckon

Could well have been. He’s developed a twang that makes it sound like he’s trying to impersonate a muckyheartstick

A lady, Siobhan Madigan I think, was reporting on Clare Armagh.

She made a big deal about a score which put Clare ahead but then realised that it only made it level.

Also it was only towards the end of her report that she said the opponents were Armagh. Darren who introduced her hadn’t mentioned who was playing.

It was Kiely.

Marco Sarri under pressure after last night’s Chelsea defeat.

2 Likes

It’s the giggling that infuriates me. Giggling away to himself there when talking about Leeds getting fined. He finds everything so fucking amusing.

3 Likes

its not just that tho - its the inability to speak consistently without stutters , giggles and these continual changes in intonation over the course of the delivery is what is most galling

now i was in work before the threshold this morning but this stuck with me last week. (obvioulsy not a real quotation but effect is used for demonstration)

"and well - wow moving onto the NAAATIONAL FOOTBAAAAALL LEAGUE and Division 2 and Cork well is it Cork were beaten by CLAAARE of all people haha what would davy be thinking in ENNIS yesterday by 9 yes 9 points - wow… elsewhere there were wins for Meath over Armagh in Navan and Tipperairrrry got the better of well Donegal - wow haha some turn up for the books there "

8 Likes

He corrected it to Maurizio by 830 chaps in fairness to him.

Did you text/tweet him this mistake?

He posts here as @anon26343222

4 Likes

No I assume @Bandage did or that Darren had logged on here in the meantime.

I had no part in Darren’s faux pas or subsequent correction.