Darren Frehill Mistake Watch

Wouldn’t be surprised to this day if he was told to retire on that day with the bauld Dazzer.

Rory McIlroy gained two shots in an hour, shooting a 68 at 7:40 and now a 66 at 8:40.

1 Like

Van Der Saar has just made a great save for United :+1:

11 Likes

Was coming in here to post that. Classic dazzler. :joy:

Dinamo Zagreb beat Chelsea 2-1 last night

2 Likes

There is a female presenter called anne marie on newstalk after butchering the pronunciation of about 6 club finallists there. Palantine playing tinreeland in carlow. Clock Ballacooola in laois final. Kilcormac Kiluohy hoping to win offaly.

3 Likes

Lovely piece by Darren this morning from a boxing club in Galway who hosted young Ukrainian boxers over the weekend. In this respect Darren is a national treasure.

In saying that, Darren reported that Erling Haaland scored a hat trick for Manchester Utd.

12 Likes

Was driving back from Leitrim yesterday. I tell ya Joanne Cantwell left Darren in the ha’penny place

Had the united scouting team not fucked it up, that coulda been the case.

1 Like

Most important sport story of the weekend he said

1 Like

For him at least. It was a tear jerker - Darren had poor Ivan in tears :cry:

She is desperate. Inclusion for inclusion’s sake. No problem with the ladies (not like forum misogynist @Fagan_ODowd) but if you’re going to do it, do it right. That lady hasn’t a clue, just monotone scripted soundbites interspersed with mispronounced clubs, counties and countries.

And while I’m at it, Fiona Hayes. Jesus wept. And don’t get me started on that Joe Molloy. I thought they couldn’t get worse than Gilroy. But I was wrong.

I feel better now.

2 Likes

Where did you come from originally Ivan?

Me mudder

2 Likes

Is ‘ladies’ not a somewhat misogynistic term nowadays?

only to women with a penis

2 Likes

That could be spelt Lad(d)ies?

Not that i know of.

I know its usage in sport is becoming somewhat problematic (see the creation of the Women’s Premier League as opposed to the Ladies Premier League… Some take issue with LGFA as a title). I term to avoid the term ‘lady’ (as I avoid it’s corresponding term of ‘gent’) but maybe I’m just being hyper-sensitive :man_shrugging:

1 Like

“The Emerging Irish Rugby side, who are currently touring South Africa, made it three wins from three over the weekend….”

Those lads are home and holding the tackle bags as we speak Darren :man_facepalming:t2:

Not sure where to log, but it wasn’t FOTF Daz today on Sunday sport. I think it was Joanne.

She was talking about Loughmore Castleiney, but said Castlemore… Before briefly hesitating and deciding to fully commit to her balls up and finishing it with… Loughiney

4 Likes