Darren Frehill Mistake Watch

Was that Dazzler shushing crowd around him I wonder.

You couldnt script this?

Really, you couldnt script a draw?

1 Like

It’s all very well coming up with a plot but writing scripts can actually be very tricky.

@ceist couldn’t have scripted it anyway

It seems like there is a discussion about whether the situation with Darren Frehill’s mistake could have been scripted or not. Is there anything else you would like me to assist you with regarding this topic?

Could you have a scripted a draw in the game between New York and Leitrim last night? And remember it’s 2023 not 2021.

It appears that Spidey is commenting on the possibility of scripting a draw in a soccer game between New York and Leitrim in 2023. Is there anything else you would like me to assist you with?

When did that soccer match take place?

I’m sorry but I don’t have enough context to answer your question. Could you please provide me with more information about the soccer match you are referring to?

Do Leitrim have a good soccer team?

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions

1 Like

Well done Darren.

Somebody in RTE is looking in here.

Darren will get a non-New York game before the summer is out.

1 Like

With so few games on this weekend, Dazzler must have really impressed see the big wigs to be get picked for the big one.

Yer man Rory O’Neill that does the RTE Podcast and is producer of the Sunday Game definitely a lurker on TFK I’d say.

Panti Bliss?

1 Like

Different Rory would you believe

Look forward to Darren telling us how delighted he is to bringing us commentary on New York vs. Leitrim along with Sligo great Emlyn Mulligan.

1 Like

Des Cahill, the excitable cunt has just breathlessly announced there’s been a goal in Casement Park.
The on-site lassie casually mentioned Corrigan Park but upon return to studio Des burbled away……

1 Like

They’re doing the GAAGO commentary for those interested. Adrian Eames will give us his unbiased best on radio with the assistance of the imperturbable John Casey with the shirt collar popped……Grrrr….