David Clifford

So clifford got smoked again?

4 Likes

The defending was totally laughable, one player back in the last 60 yards. Yer man should have poleaxed Clifford if he had anything about him. Not proper football.

What a bizarre way to spend a beautiful Monday. Get out into the sun

14 Likes

Is @Cheasty rounding on Clifford because he played on the right wing at the weekend?

Clifford is a dispenser of joy. A true great and a top fella.

3 Likes

Lads get very offended at a couple of simple home truths being pointed out.

They immediately go into ā€œbut he comes from a good familyā€ mode.

Bizarre stuff.

1 Like

Iā€™d say an Intermediate centre-back in Kerry would acquit themselves just fine in Division 4 of the Allianz League and probably against the lower half of Division 3 as well. The pub player comment would indicate a Junior B* fella smoking a fag on the sideline.

*I actually marked a fella who was smoking before a Junior B match back in 2014. A wiry enough fella.

1 Like

I suppose thereā€™s always a chance a lad from the Beazer Homes League might get picked up by a League Two struggler.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe lads are actually rising to this :joy:

3 Likes

Tis like a time warp to AFR in 2004, with Clifford replacing Gooch

1 Like

I know a Kerry multiple all star and all ireland winner who when asked the best player he ever played with or against, and he chose McCarthy. As an aside, when asked to name a Kerry player, he scoffed at the Gooch suggestion. Make of that what you will.

Same player then also clarified he never played with Clifford and would have loved someone like him on those Kerry teams. Clifford when he retires absolutely will be in that discussion. Of that there is no doubt. I believe McCarthy deserves to be in the mix too, and in relative terms, is under rated

2 Likes

Kerry men are thick cunts

1 Like

Itā€™s tit Monday and lads sitting in talking dung.

futurama agree GIF

1 Like

Youā€™re just sour that you canā€™t big up The 4 team Kerry hurling championship.

The four hurling teams in Kerry need to form a divisional team. They could call it ā€œNorth-South-East-West Kerryā€.

1 Like

Only 15 yards short of pub golfer Rory McIllroys drive

1 Like

Fitzy would smoke him in a driving contest

5 Likes

Stolen cars?

11 Likes

the howayas wonā€™t like that

1 Like

In this weekā€™s edition of shit that never happened

1 Like