David Clifford

Thereā€™s something eerie about a muldoon who isnā€™t a fan of the thoroughbred and tells all and sundry - like the converted alcoholic

3 Likes

I heard Hannon hates horse racing?

Hannon IS horse racing.

Heā€™s financially and medically doped?

He is a big jumps racing fan never seen him flat racing

More lies

RIP Ellen Clifford mother of David and Paidi. Must have been a young woman.

10 Likes

RIP.

4 Likes

She had been sick I think. Very sad. Life is short.

2 Likes

I think she was pretty sick at the Junior Club All Ireland if I recall correctly

All merciful effort was made to have her in HQ for it. God bless them all.

6 Likes

May she RIP. Remarkable that they played today.

1 Like

My own mother turned 70 today, we went for a lovely meal and all that. Iā€™m about 10 years older than David and Paudie, couldnā€™t help but think about them throughout the day. Took great courage to play. Great lads.

12 Likes

Thereā€™s very few players donā€™t try to blast that to the net first time, but then he cuts back accross the poor defender to make 100% sure he doesnā€™t stop it.

Operating at a different level altogether

1 Like

My father, who would have no love for Kerry, mused ā€œClearly football is more important than death in Kerryā€; he was far from impressed

With all due respect, your father can go shit in his hat

1 Like

He has no hard feelings for Laois if thatā€™s any consolation to you

By the sounds of it youā€™d be as well keeping his feelings to yourself.

1 Like

Well listen he was raised in an era from which heā€™d be a fairly devout Catholic so he has his feelings on death which would be guided by that

1 Like

Fair play to both of them for playing today. Maybe the game was a useful distraction, especially if the motherā€™s passing was expected.

David Clifford IS football, the Kerry Haaland.

3 Likes