David Loughnane RIP

He was a bollox :grinning:

15 Likes

Great pic.

You might excuse the gaucheness but one for the Roasters thread surely.

2 Likes

Nice touch, big guy. :clap:

I’d be up for throwing 50/100 bucks in for whatever that otherwise useless chap @anon61878697 suggests would be a tribute Joe would have liked.

1 Like

Wouldn’t put it past his other hand giving gaynor an oul pinch on the arse cheek there.
It’s a real tribute to mouse, neanderthal and tracksuit that they saw him for what he was, a person, and a funny one at that.
You have all gone up in my estimation gents, as has Rocko, and most of ye were high to begin with. Fuck, but it’s raw that. The poor man.

4 Likes

Some lovely tributes to David over the past few days, well done lads. Not bad for a shower of Internet oddballs.

8 Likes

Nice touch. RIP David.

1 Like

Tragic and upsetting news. Poor @Joe_Player. :cry:

He was a lovely, gentle, thoroughly decent soul on here, disliked by nobody.

Sleep softly and peacefully, David.

46 Likes

Good to see you back - even if you’re just popping in!

3 Likes

At least we’re all collected in the one place not doing harm to anyone else.

4 Likes

This is very upsetting.
He added his own unique stamp on proceedings and fair play to the likes of choco who played along and enabled the banter.
I used to enjoy flicking thru his most minimalist of prose. There was a humour in it that was nice and you’d enjoy the unique manner in which it was presented in a style that was consistentry his own.
I flicked back there to some of his most recent commentary and it is stark and real …and incredibly sad…
It is incredibly sad…there is no more to it…but I wonder is he more content now and I hope he moved over easily… .

RIP

31 Likes

Well said Mickee

He has one interesting twitter page i have to say.

This retweet resonated with me.

3 Likes

We don’t know how lucky we are at all

3 Likes

Agreed.

11 Likes

Fuck sake :cry:

Christ if he only he knew how popular he was! Hopefully he’s in a better place.

RIP @Joe_Player

2 Likes

Right lads, our first tribute will be to get this to the top of the LL most read stories.

Get clicking

1 Like

“Joe you’re an awful man” I used to tell him when he’d be trying to rise the Limerick lads.

Ah fuck it lads it’s very sad.