David Loughnane RIP

@Appendage the last to like the post

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

joe

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

@Rocko It might be a nice gesture to change the forum colours to the Clare colours for the day tomorrow.

7 Likes

Give him a good send off tomorrow guys.

11 Likes

Up to 118 now. Even flushed out a few lurkers. Welcome guys.

1 Like

Whoooah, that was a bit of a shock.

Well done @anon61878697 and @caulifloweredneanderthal for your practical support for Joe in college and friendship with him throughout those times and afterwards. It used to sicken me something terrible when the odd poster made fun of Sidney for being his Dad’s carer during a heated joust about some topic or other. I know the lads weren’t carers per se in this case but it’s the same type of thing in my view. There’s something very sound and noble about taking the time to befriend and help someone whose personal circumstances are very difficult, and making the load lighter for them. Two great chaps altogether. You should be proud of yourselves boys.

46 Likes

Its like clarehurlers.com here!

1 Like

Lurker here but want to also offer my condolences to all that knew Joe Player. Didn’t know much about his situation but had many the chuckle at his posts on here. Ye’re giving him a lovely sendoff too lads.

27 Likes

To Joe.

13 Likes

. Just back from the removal.

Won’t mention names but fair play to the poster who travelled to pay his respects tonight. One of Joe’s faves. Much appreciated and serious respect to you, and not at all weird to meet a lad “off the internet”

I’d also like to confirm that Joe had a saffron and blue tie on

54 Likes

Well said and echoes the thoughts of the forum at this difficult time.

1 Like

There is a light that never goes out

26 Likes

Nice posts going around like confetti and rightly so. Enjoy the pints and reminiscing @caulifloweredneanderthal

1 Like

That’s a lovely post @Bandage, and you’re spot on

3 Likes

Site is back up for posting.

4 Likes

grand @Rocko
ill ease the forum back into the afternoon